After installing a new operating system .114 this past weekend i noticed that my blackberry browser was missing. I tried sending my service books but it would not even let me do that because i had not internet. I found a fix that brought back the browser, and in turn brought back the "send service books" option..Here is what you do

options>Mobile Network>hit menu key>click diagnostics test>hit menu key> hit run.. and wait for the diagnostics test to complete and your browser should be there shortly after. If for some reason it still doesnt then go the service books route in your email settings and battery pull. Hope this helps!
    03-17-09 11:49 AM
    Would it not be easier to go to options adv options host routing table bb menu key register now.....
    03-17-09 07:59 PM
    Would it not be easier to go to options adv options host routing table bb menu key register now.....
    Whole lot easier in my book. No waiting involved either.
    03-17-09 08:11 PM
    Noobs, gota love em.

BTW in case the OP didn't know the following:

HRT Registration sends all necessary service books with the exception of the email ones. Those are sent via the BIS portal site (hittable via a PC) or from the Setup Email app on the phone (if you have web access on it... which you could have gotten if you had registered the HRT.)
    03-17-09 11:35 PM
    Do what Spaciorek said or go here next time you lose your browser for instructions with screenshots.

Blackberry Browser Disappeared | Blackberry Storm Front
    03-18-09 08:21 AM
    I must have got some of these missing browsers cuz I have 2 browser icons after upgrade

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 08:31 AM
    What's a browser?

/jk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 08:57 AM
    Yes you could do that as well. it takes about 2 mins to do regardless. Either way works, the point is it gets the browser back.
    03-18-09 09:56 AM
    jgrimberg,

Good post, same solution helped me fix up my browser after upgrading to .148. Thanks
    06-03-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD