What is the best fitness app available?
    04-13-09 07:07 PM
    I havent seen any.
    04-13-09 07:17 PM
    Gymtecknik is going to be your best bet. Its browser based but they plan on coming out with an app soon.
    04-13-09 08:19 PM
    Just signed up for gymtecknik and it looks really promising...
    04-13-09 10:02 PM
    There are some new apps which hit the store in the last month....
    100 Pushups: Pushups - Medical BlackBerry Apps

200 Situps: 200 Situps - Medical BlackBerry Apps

200 Squats: 200 Squats - Medical BlackBerry Apps

20 Chinups: 20 chinups - Medical BlackBerry Apps
    06-03-10 02:26 AM
    I have both FitDeck and PocketTrainer. Both are pretty good, but different. You can find them both in the store if you want to check them out.
    06-03-10 07:30 AM
    This is too easy - FitDeck Mobile is by far my favorite. But I do have quite a bias - since I created the app! I just want to let you all know that we're running a

4th of July Special: 50% OFF FitDeck Mobile titles

(Offer ends Monday, July 5th so check it out NOW!)
    06-30-10 03:05 PM
    This is too easy - FitDeck Mobile is by far my favorite. But I do have quite a bias - since I created the app! I just want to let you all know that we're running a

Quick question. Am I crazy or did Fit deck have an option to "set Up" a work out? i thought it used to be there but i could be thinking about something else I tried out. Thanks.
    07-01-10 10:28 AM
    Quick question. Am I crazy or did Fit deck have an option to "set Up" a work out? i thought it used to be there but i could be thinking about something else I tried out. Thanks.
    No, you're absolutely not crazy. What you saw is correct. FitDeck Mobile 2.0 has some new features including:
    • Download and purchase FitDeck Mobile titles within the app (so that you can have Bodyweight and Pilates, eg)
    • Timer for timed exercises
    • Workout goal for number of cards or duration
    • Filter your deck based on category (Upper Body, eg)
    • Enhanced exercise images

Try it out and let us know what you think!
    07-01-10 11:31 AM
    that is what I had...now somehow I have V 1.5....I got it from Crackberry store so I will try to see if the upgrade is there.....
    07-01-10 11:55 AM

I know I had that version! Now it's not there.....any clue on this? crackberry store is showing 1.5. Totally confused.
    07-01-10 12:11 PM
    I know I had that version! Now it's not there.....any clue on this? crackberry store is showing 1.5. Totally confused.
    We have not upgraded the FitDeck Mobile 2.0 Bodyweight title available here because 1.0 works for many older devices (pre OS 4.3).

Thus one way to upgrade to 2.0 is to download one of the other FitDeck Mobile titles available (ie, Pilates, Stairs and Office).
    (If you have purchased FitDeck Mobile Bodyweight, it will automatically download once you get it installed and running.)

I hope this helps and sorry for the confusion! Let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Jason
    mobileXware - powering FitDeck Mobile
    07-01-10 12:23 PM
    Well I reinstalled it and now says my keycode is wrong but using the one I got on crackberry.....
    07-01-10 12:43 PM
    Ok got it all together now and running. thanks.
    07-01-10 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD