Hi - I have been pulling my hair out trying to play with browser configurations on my new Storm. When I pull up a message board like this one, I can't see any of the text in the first posts on threads. I can see the poster's avatar, profile, and signature just fine. I can see every reply on the thread. I can see the original post down the thread if someone else has quoted it. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to pull up the text on the first posts. Where the text should be either comes up blank, "X" or "!"

The board I'm looking at is "Powered By IP.Board 2.2.2"

Separately, I can't see posts on Rivals or Yahoo boards. I can see the original message board and the conversation boxes when you highlight a post, but when I click on it, I get the column with the sidebar ad rather than any posts. In full page view, I get a blank area where the posts should be. I used to be able to pull up all of these on my old blackberry without java support.

I have clicked and unclicked every option (with java, without java, with/wo scripts, embedded media, images, etc, tried BB Browser, IE, and Firefox. All have the same results. I've also tried reseting my viewing options from my laptop as I'm looking at the same pages and getting different results (laptop works fine, blackberry not so much).

Any ideas? Not that big a deal in the scheme of things, just one of those items that is frustrating!!
    01-12-09 10:44 PM
    To clarify, it seems like it occurs when someone uses rich text with HTML links to post a news article, etc. Ordinary posts like mine above show up. Thanks.
    01-12-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD