i love it its an awesome phone it does have its glitched here n there but i know with updates it will be awesome the one question i have is what is the PIN for??
    11-22-08 01:50 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!
    Congrats on the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 02:04 PM
    Congrats and Welcome!!!

The PIN is for sending BBM messages and PIN messages to other BB users. You can find your PIN by going to OPTIONS --> Staus
    11-22-08 02:06 PM
    Welcome! Please refer to the help threads and user manual. There are a lot of things to learn, please take the time before posting.
    Thanks, and again, welcome to the addiction.
    11-22-08 02:06 PM
    Welcome! Please refer to the help threads and user manual. There are a lot of things to learn, please take the time before posting.
    Thanks, and again, welcome to the addiction.
    Hey michael, what went on yesterday?? Sorry I was a little out of it in the morning and you were on the phone so I didnt say hi
    11-22-08 02:08 PM
    Welcome to crack... I'm glad you are enjoying your Storm. I am still going back and forth on getting it.

Options --> Status (your pin is here)

You can also type "mypin" and hit the spacebar in any text area.

If you have a data plan, you can use "Blackberry Messenger" to add users, either by pin/email.

You can also send PIN messages which are like text messages. The PIN is unique to every BB and not every phone number. So if you switch Berries and keep the same phone number, you now have a new PIN.

To send a PIN message, go into messages, hit the menu key and then select 'Compose PIN'

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/plz-help-me-pin-26636/
    11-22-08 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD