Wow! The next gen Storm at least has a picture now.
    I wonder when our Storm 1 official better O.S. will be updated.? If there's none. I hope verizon will let us trade in our storm.
    Last edited by lordkian; 05-14-09 at 09:57 PM.
    05-14-09 09:48 PM
    When Where How Much!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    05-14-09 09:49 PM
    wait...so please tell me this thing does NOT have the clicky screen? does anyone know??
    05-14-09 09:51 PM
    Right when I said I was done with RIM, they pull me back in!! All I can say is the OS better be damm good!! (as I prepare to waste more money on a mobile phone)
    05-14-09 09:51 PM

What is this thing in top left corner? (circled)
    Maybe its a proximity sensor like the LG Dare has....If only we could be so lucky.....
    05-14-09 09:52 PM
    Right when I said I was done with RIM, they pull me back in!! All I can say is the OS better be damm good!! (as I prepare to waste more money on a mobile phone)
    "Just when I think I'm out, they puuull me back in..."

Ha ha ha ha!
    05-14-09 09:53 PM
    Hopefully, storm 2 will be coming out when my 2 year contract is up!!
    05-14-09 09:54 PM
    Anyone know what "TruePress" is?
    05-14-09 09:55 PM
    VERIZON SUCKS, After 6 months, no Storm 1 support and a ton of problems/complaints. Now a Storm 2 that looks sweeter and probably work better. I am pissed
    05-14-09 10:04 PM
    by the time it comes out I should have a couple of my lines eligible for an upgrade
    05-14-09 10:05 PM
    does it have wifi? thats all i wanna know
    05-14-09 10:06 PM
    VERIZON SUCKS, After 6 months, no Storm 1 support and a ton of problems/complaints. Now a Storm 2 that looks sweeter and probably work better. I am pissed
    You talk like it was released today lol
    05-14-09 10:06 PM
    by the time it comes out I should have a couple of my lines eligible for an upgrade
    Do youself a favor and give it a while to see how buggy it is or isn't before you go nuts upgrading. I will be sitting tight before I ever consider a new to launch Storm 2
    05-14-09 10:08 PM
    You talk like it was released today lol
    HAHA, I had a rough day with my Storm and am frustrated. Almost smashed it, I will try to stay positive, lol
    05-14-09 10:09 PM
    The storm still succs regardless!!! Why bring out a 2nd gen. storm when tha 1st gen. is all messed up and buggy!!! With the mem leaks and bad battery drainage!!! im not 2 impressed with it...
    Looks okay to me. Nothing to get excited about until kevin gets to preview the device. If the true press is better then the sure press then I may consider this device. Took my Storm 1 back because I didn't like the sure press.
    OMG RIM!!! Are you serious?!?!?!?!!? LOOK AT THE SCREEN GAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K! HAHA, got ya! I'm in love... it's got the new fingernail popoff battery cover too. The button integration on the front is a nice touch. I'm intreagued that BGR is stating WIFI on Verizon.... if that's so, it may be good new for the 9630 still due out... perhaps RIM talked them into leaving it on after hearing from all of us... THEIR BIGGEST FANS!!!!

Damn, December can't get here quick enough!!!! AHHHH!!!!
    05-14-09 10:10 PM
    I see a lot of Storm 1 owners are upset about this news but who said it was coming to verizon. Just the fact of it having wifi has me kinda skeptical that this is a verizon release when it first comes out. I'm thinking this is for other networks first that didnt get the storm 1 due to it being exclusive to verizon. Now you guys might to get to sit back while others become the guinea pigs.
    05-14-09 10:12 PM
    looks ok liking the size
    05-14-09 10:14 PM
    If it has WiFi Verizon probably wont get it just because Verizon has a trend of not requesting WiFi or however the process goes but why do you even seriously need WiFi...
    I see a lot of Storm 1 owners are upset about this news but who said it was coming to verizon. Just the fact of it having wifi has me kinda skeptical that this is a verizon release when it first comes out. I'm thinking this is for other networks first that didnt get the storm 1 due to it being exclusive to verizon. Now you guys might to get to sit back while others become the guinea pigs.
    Notice the "Activation Required" on one of the pics. GSM devices usually say "Insert SIM". You better believe its for Verizon.
    When I look at it again, it looks really big unless that person has really small hands. At least, bigger than Storm 1, or a bigger version.
    05-14-09 10:16 PM
    ummmm verizon doesnt make phones, its RIM
    05-14-09 10:17 PM
    I dont believe that one bit. Storm might strictly stick to Verizon in the US if you ask me. They wouldnt release a Storm, then release the Storm 2 to a different carrier. If they're gonna send it to another carrier, it's gonna start with Verizon, then work its way around.
    05-14-09 10:17 PM
    Maybe this was covered already, but where sis the speaker on the back go? Is it somewhere else, or is it just gone?
    05-14-09 10:18 PM
334 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD