There are 5 more ppl now. Less than an hour !!
    11-21-08 08:09 AM
    did anyone get to go in early? they came outside an took everyones information down, not sure if they are opening a little early.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 08:29 AM
    I was first in line at the Robinson Twnshp Pittsburgh store. I think there were around 20-25 people in line. One of the reps slipped and said there were only 30 storms. Sure glad I got there early! Got there at 5:20.
    11-21-08 08:31 AM
    WooHooo.....the guy who thought he was going to get in first got declined, lol.

I still remain my first place in line!!

how did that happen? was he ahead of you>?

al
    11-21-08 08:39 AM
    ok I've been sitting here watching you guys post. I am first in line with over 2 hours to go I was going to go home but being this close isn't worth leaving and coming back noone is here but me

how come no one is putting down the location>?

I am waiting, so I am nice and warm at home! (and I am on T-mo)

hehehhehehe
    11-21-08 08:44 AM
    What about the people that have appointments?
    11-21-08 08:50 AM
    First in line emeryville, about 25 people in line they are pushing the bundle car charger, case and jawbone.

11-21-08 08:51 AM
    dang. i wanted to get there first but i had a school test. So i arranged with my teacher to take it at 730 but she was like 40mins late so i didnt finnish till 830. Buy the time i got to the store there i was 7th in line. However the store missed a shippment and only recieved 6 fones so i got screwed and had to order it.:
    11-21-08 11:33 AM
    First in line in NYC, 73rd and 3rd ave. store
    11-21-08 11:35 AM
    1st in line Columbus, Ohio (Easton Corp) got there @ 3:40am. Store got 28 units. Opened at 8am. I was able to use my "early upgrade flier".
    11-21-08 01:31 PM
    I was first in line @ muskegon MI store got there at 7:45 was playing my psp when the manager got there and took my name. nobody else showed up until about 8. they opened early @ 9 and there was about 15 ppl there. Everyone was like who was the first one and the manager announced I was and gave me a coupon, they were real nice and had donuts and coffee.
    11-21-08 03:04 PM
    Essentially. My passenger and I were both there at the same time, first car...she took the number 1 spot, I took the number 2 spot....didn't matter though we both knew we were getting it
    11-21-08 03:08 PM
    to whoever responded to me i called and asked to have my contract extended, i called this morn and they said it was denied but the rep said he hasn't even talked to his super yet!
    11-21-08 04:07 PM
    WOW, all these CrackHeads were FIRST in line. Gee-Whiz, I could have been but thought I didn't need to. Hind sight is 20-20. I got there at 7AM for 8AM opening (South FL) and was ninth in line. The store sold out at SIX! Yes, I still ordered it and it is supposed to be over night delivered to me in the AM. I even stood in front of the Service Rep until she waived the OVERNIGHT FEDEX delivery charge. Man o Man was I mad. Imagine 6 only???
    I am going to keep saying it, no matter how old fashioned it sounds VZ SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES
    11-21-08 05:06 PM
    Newbie here...first in Temecula, California. 75 phones available..all sold in a few hours.
    11-21-08 06:02 PM
    I was first in line in north olmsted oh. and my mall store had 5 storms and i was the 1st one. The store opened at 8am and all 5 were gone by 8:15.
    11-21-08 06:38 PM
    i ended up being 2nd in line.... though i was only 2nd in line to Kevin Vlk, the storm contest winner that ran 20 miles in chicago weather, shirtless, in shorts!

we both got ours
    11-21-08 07:49 PM
    thought i would drop in an update.

I was first in line...they let me in early (6am central)...took some pictures and gave me one of the storm t-shirts.

i thought i would be on my way, but we had to wait for the credit department center to open. they had to run my credit as a new customer. i was cool with it though...got to set up my storm with them there to ask questions.

after a day with it.......I LOVE IT!!! THING IS AWESOME!!!
    11-21-08 11:00 PM
243 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD