Well, it was ordered last Friday and came this Friday regular shipping - NICE

I used an image pulled from the web so I unsure of how it would look, for me it came out nice. I have a stripe going around the phone and did not think about lining it up when I was doing the order but I got fairly lucky.

It was easy to install - I had to take off the side twice and the back once and it is still sticking like a champ. I forced my Best Buy bought inward facing holster open a bit and now it works in there.

All in for a 20.00 investment I am VERY happy. Is it worth it over the 7.00 sticker they sell? I can't answer that as I have not touched the other but I do know this is nice and thick but not too thick - gives it a good feel.

I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a very thin way to cover your baby.

GO BROWNS! Here is to my boys in orange and brown letting me down again and me being stupid enough to get jacked up every year.
    03-07-09 12:12 PM
    That looks pretty sweet with your background pic.
    03-07-09 01:42 PM
    Looks Good
    Wondering were I can get a scratch resistant film for my storm with out purchasing one over the internet do any stores sell them ???
    03-07-09 02:42 PM
    Looks Good
    Wondering were I can get a scratch resistant film for my storm with out purchasing one over the internet do any stores sell them ???
    Best Buy sells Invisible Shield.
    03-07-09 02:57 PM
    lol.. cool. Go Brownies!
    03-07-09 02:59 PM
    Thanks and maybe a stupid question but I know i would screw up with putting the film on either put a bit off centre or get some peice of hair and dust in it, is there a place that could put it on perfectly for you ???
    03-07-09 03:05 PM
    I know there are kiosks that do it. My brother had an Invisible Shield put on at a kiosk in AZ. I'm not sure how you go about finding them in your area, though. They may have a search on their website. I don't know which other companies also do that. There's one that's actually based in AZ that will put them on at their own location. That's all I know!
    03-07-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD