DISCLAIMER: I conducted several searches in the "Storm/Thunder" forum for a similar discussion and came up empty. If this subject is, in fact, a duplicate, then please flame away as I've donned my fire-proof IDGAF suit. I bring this up because I've observed a willing audience to bring matters like that up.

Once I acquire my Storm, being new to the "touch screen device" arena, I would be interested in learning all the clever ways to keep the screen free from face-grease.

On my 8800, I can do a quick wipe with the palm of my hand or on my shirt to be done with it. Do capacitive-touch screens require anything else special when keeping them clean?

Cheers.

P.S. ....and oh yeah, do you think the storm will have WiFi...
    10-12-08 08:51 AM
    I hope the back is not as bad as the iphone 3g. I had a hard time keeping it clean. Have greasy fingers and face.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 09:12 AM
    I would be interested in learning all the clever ways to keep the screen free from face-grease.
    Try washing your face more often.
    10-12-08 10:10 AM
    A ski-mask is the best route but in a pinch just use a micro cloth.

10-12-08 10:31 AM
    Find yourself a good high end bluetooth headset; I am using the Jawbone II.
    I would reccomend two if u use your phone a lot. Because the batt life on that is only 4hrs. I find you get most residue on your phone holding it net to your face.
    Also another thing I do reccomend is keep it covered when not in use.
    It will be just fine........................
    Of course u will have to clean it occasionally a clean soft well worn cotton cloth will bt just fine. Oh last but not least find a good screen protector.
    10-12-08 10:41 AM
    will a screen protecter be fine on the storm which brand do you all recomend?

10-12-08 11:24 AM
    Yes, I have been told that the screen protector you put on your standard PDA's should work with this.

I also will be getting the BSE immediately

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/my-...utorial-44859/
    10-12-08 11:32 AM
    How about a micro cloth ski-mask?
    10-12-08 12:59 PM
    I'm sure it will come with the cloth to clean it just like the iPhone does.

Also you can get a screen protector.
    10-12-08 01:35 PM
    I'm praying some people are going to jump on the opportunity to make a really nice case for it. Something like this might make it a bit bulky, but all the more worth it to keep something like that free of damage.
    10-12-08 05:05 PM
    I'm praying some people are going to jump on the opportunity to make a really nice case for it. Something like this might make it a bit bulky, but all the more worth it to keep something like that free of damage.
    That's what I have for my iPhone. I am going to e-mail them and ask them if they have any plans to make some for the BB.
    10-12-08 07:02 PM
    Find yourself a good high end bluetooth headset; I am using the Jawbone II.
    I would reccomend two if u use your phone a lot. Because the batt life on that is only 4hrs. I find you get most residue on your phone holding it net to your face.
    How do you like the quality of the Jawbone? I had a Jabra but overall, I've been pretty disappointed with BlueTooth for voice and have found that most often people sound like they're under water.
    10-12-08 08:23 PM
    i love my jawbone ive got the first one i upgraded to a custom earpiece sweet a little pricey but worth it

Jawbone Bluetooth with Custom Molded Earpiece from AverySound.com
    10-12-08 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD