Does anyone know how to find a photo that was hidden. I hit the hidden tab by mistake and can find it again. It will not let me just do "show all" when im in the camera section.
    Please if anyone knows.
    Thanks
    06-03-09 03:54 PM
    You need to go into the folder where it was hidden. Can you recall where it was saved when you hit hide by accident? Once you're in the same folder, if you hit show all, it should come up.

Another option, is connecting your device to your pc. Then using mass storage mode, if you go to show all on your pc (on the computer, not the device) you can browse through the folders and you should be able to find it.

Good luck.
    06-03-09 04:03 PM
    media > bbmenu > explore > (if pictures are sent to media card) > media card > blackberry > pictures > find ur pix
    06-03-09 04:13 PM
    06-03-09 04:19 PM
    Driftdevil,
    Thank you the help, but my problem now is i can not find the media folder. I do not know if i hide it somewhere or what. i have looked everywhere. is there a way to search for it?
    06-03-09 04:26 PM
    1) do u have pic sent to media card automatically?
    (assuming u do)

2) media folder, as in media app? its the icon with the word "media" with an icon of a cd, picture, and a music note....

3) if u meant the media app mentioned above, go in there > bbmenu > explore > media card > blackberry > pictures > find ur pix

_____

1) if u do not have pix sent to media card automatically...
    2) media > bbmenu > explore > device memory > home > user > pictures > find pix
    06-03-09 04:33 PM
    If u r referring 2 media icon: full home screen > menu > show all. Check in folders as well.

When found: highlight icon > menu > uncheck hide.
    06-03-09 05:07 PM
    Minor correction 2 finding pics--

In pic location, menu>show hidden.
    06-03-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD