Greeting CB family, After months of reading varies OS update forums and waiting around for verizon to send an update I finally gave up. I just uploaded .148 and everything seems to be working fine. Tomorrow I will start to delete files and folders I will never use as I did with .75. I honestly do not know what to expect nor do I know what significant difference are their between to two OSs. As always this Old Soldier stand prepared to listen to any advice you BB experts have so please feel free to assist me.

So here is the biggest question I have: What can I expect from .148 that I didnt have with .75?

Airborne all the WAY!!!!!

Thank you for your assistance in advance
    05-26-09 11:05 PM
    What to expect? Less lag, more app memory, smoother scrolling on the app screen, better battery life, etc. Have you not noticed any differences so far?
    05-26-09 11:07 PM
    Just expect to be very very happy with your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 01:15 AM
    WOOHOO! Congrats!
    05-27-09 01:48 AM
    Congrats on your update, you shouldn't be disappointed at all with the way your phone will perform now
    05-27-09 05:12 AM
    You should be very pleased with .148. Browsing is better, the camera actually works well and the phone is more stable overall. You might want to go to options>mobile network and set you network technology to 1XEV. It will give you better battery life.

Grey
    05-27-09 09:08 AM
    Congrats on upgrading. You won't be dissapointed. Once you become more comfortable with how your device and OS upgrades work, you should consider going to one of the .148 hybrid OS by Lyricidal or BBCrackman. They improve the performance even more.
    05-27-09 09:14 AM
    So far I can't really see any difference.. I use my Storm as a phone first - so that may be a reason.

memory 33.8 (.148)
    memory 33.7 (.75)

I deleted all the folders and combined them into Apps or setup.

The typing keys are small - I liked the bigger keys.. But all in all I still love the phone!
    Last edited by wmoor004; 05-27-09 at 10:51 AM.
    05-27-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD