WOOO-HOOOOAAAA...

I just called today and found out my phone shipped out on Friday instead of waiting until Monday. By the tracking info, I should actually receive it tomorrow.... CANT WAIT...!!!!

The wife will be happy too, because since I ordered it, all I have done is talk about the phone, and I know she is annoyed with that... lol
    12-07-08 01:58 PM
    She will be even more annoyed when all you do is play with it for the next week + and not give her any attention lol
    12-07-08 02:03 PM
    She will be even more annoyed when all you do is play with it for the next week + and not give her any attention lol
    Oh BOY do I know the feeling, more than once she has woke up, late at night, caught me on it, then grabbed in turned it off and loudly said "GOOD NIGHT RICH!"
    12-07-08 02:10 PM
    WOOO-HOOOOAAAA...

I just called today and found out my phone shipped out on Friday instead of waiting until Monday. By the tracking info, I should actually receive it tomorrow.... CANT WAIT...!!!!

The wife will be happy too, because since I ordered it, all I have done is talk about the phone, and I know she is annoyed with that... lol
    oh my god my fiancee got in a screaming crying fit with me the other night over my phone
    12-07-08 02:12 PM
    yeah, I have already been warned that if she comes in the room and talkes to me, that I best respond or the phone is being locked away until the next morning ... lol
    12-07-08 02:43 PM
    Mine was shipped on 12/01 they told me the the 5th.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 02:46 PM
    My girl thinks she is competing with it, she said when is the "Lock & P@ssy" app coming out.

Oh yeah my phone was shipped out Friday. Replacement.
    Last edited by Cole; 12-07-08 at 02:49 PM.
    12-07-08 02:47 PM
    "Your item was delivered at 2:43 PM on December 8, 2008 in RICHMOND, VA 23237."

YES....

I cant wait to get home now... Just got the confirmation that my item was delivered....
    12-08-08 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD