Finally PictureID is now compatible with the Storm.

You will need OS version 4.7.0.75 if pictureID does not work on your current Storm. If the picture flashes quickly when you get a call then you need the upgrade.

Get Picture ID At the CrackBerry Store! PictureDial for Storm - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

To upgrade the OS to 4.7.0.75 use below link

Don Nguyen Blog Archive OS 4.7.0.75 leak
    12-02-08 03:50 PM
    Hmm is that free?
    12-02-08 03:59 PM
    Is that your wife - "Big Boss?" :-)
    12-02-08 04:02 PM
    I installed the demo. Looks like its $14.95 to register it.

It looks like this makes you assign pictures separate from the already assigned pictures in BB. Also the screen clicking is off.

I will play around more... I think its a great idea but I dont think its for me. Thanks though.
    12-02-08 04:15 PM
    yea the clicking is off, so how do you select the options?
    12-02-08 04:23 PM
    That's pretty cool, I want to dl this, but from what you guys are speaking off.. I'll hold out for the next update. Thanks and keep us updated! Cool app.
    12-02-08 04:38 PM
    i cant understand why the picture ID is never a large picture to begin with, with these large screens. its so lame!
    12-02-08 05:45 PM
    cool but 1495? i will have to see when i get my storm!
    12-02-08 05:47 PM
    Luckily I was able to pick this app up for 50% off last night through the Mobile Heist promo. The main reason I did so was because of the great experience dealing with Toysoft.

I'm been communicating with Toysoft through email last night and most of today. They have been incredibly helpful and diligent in updating this app for the storm. I currently have the newest beta demo (v1.3.1) on my phone and it is working OK. There are still a few quirks that need to be worked out, which I've emailed to them. If anyone else is using this app or even the demo, please post your feedback on the app here so that it can be passed along to the developer. They are definitely first class!
    12-02-08 07:08 PM
    I downloaded again and it seems better but clicking is still the main problem. The act of setting up a contact is still off. Also, the keyboard shows up and I cant hide it.

Can I apply the same picture for a group of people? Or do I have to do it one at a time?

A wishful function would be to allow it to crop a photo similar to the existing functions of the storm.
    12-03-08 04:19 PM
    If I don't answer my phone, the LED continues to blink. The only way to make it stop is to remove the battery.

I have some other 3rd party apps, perhaps they don't play well? (berrybuzz & profiler).

??
    05-28-09 05:58 PM
    If I don't answer my phone, the LED continues to blink. The only way to make it stop is to remove the battery.

I have some other 3rd party apps, perhaps they don't play well? (berrybuzz & profiler).

??
    You do realize the post has been dead for over five months correct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 06:33 PM
    You do realize the post has been dead for over five months correct?

I do not understand why people feel the need to bust on the newbies, if you dont have an answer dont post big fella. Correct me if im wrong but forums are created to help others within the same general topic. Not to be a toolbag to someone who obviously doesnt know their way around a forum too well.

And the fact that the he/she posted in an older thread shows that they at least attempted to search. (props for that mishmatta)

If you dont have an answer, move on my friend. Other wise let somebody with some intelligence (on the subject of course) respond or the mods will take care of it.
    05-28-09 07:31 PM
    Cause this thread is dead and his post has nothing to do with the original thread, which is for full screen picture Id. As far as his question getting answered 1.) no one will find it cause it is in a dead thread 2.) you weren't to forth coming with an answer either unless ur answer was gripe about me telling him it was a dead thread. I'd suggest he start a new thread listing his problem so maybe he can get some help where it can be seen.

05-28-09 08:49 PM
    Well the thread goes right to the top of the list when he posted in it. Just excuse the newb. And niether of us are benifiting this poor person, we are just non stop bickering which is unwarranted. hah
    05-29-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD