View Poll Results: Yes or No on the Storm

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

33 86.84%
  • No, not for me

5 13.16%
    Ok guys, let's make a decision. YES or No on the Storm
    Forget about the gripes or whether this or that is going to be fix.
    I personally never had a perfect phone ever and yes the storm has it issues but nothing that I can't deal with. I don't use the camera for " Special occasions" cause that's why I have a point and shot camera. Screen gap- Like no one new this. Yes people did get some none clicking screens. This is a touch screen which is not for very one not even if its made by RIM. Also getting tired of all those who keep say this phone should do this or that like the Iphone well if it did that then it would be an "Iphone". So I just wanted to see how many people give the STORM the credit it deserves.
    01-01-09 10:43 PM
    Ok guys, let's make a decision. YES or No on the Storm
    Forget about the gripes or whether this or that is going to be fix.
    I personally never had a perfect phone ever and yes the storm has it issues but nothing that I can't deal with. I don't use the camera for " Special occasions" cause that's why I have a point and shot camera. Screen gap- Like no one new this. Yes people did get some none clicking screens. This is a touch screen which is not for very one not even if its made by RIM. Also getting tired of all those who keep say this phone should do this or that like the Iphone well if it did that then it would be an "Iphone". So I just wanted to see how many people give the STORM the credit it deserves.
    I voted YES. I love it 90% of the time, despite its flaws. I had the Motorola Q prior to the Storm, and when it first came out, I had all sorts of problems and issues with it. It wasn't until the 3rd one that I began to really love it... If RIM/Verizon keep fixing the OS and listening to our feedback, this will be an awesome device!
    01-01-09 11:19 PM
    The Storm does everything I expected it to do after researching it and making my decision to purchase. If it didn't I wouldn't keep it. I would return it and go about my business. i wouldn't go into online forums and complain that RIM screwed up. They didnt screw up, some people just don't like the Storm. Just like I don't like the iPhone, or Win Mobile, or Android, or Palm, or Motorola, or LG, or Samsung. I like RIM and I like the Storm.
    01-01-09 11:33 PM
    I love it, and it being a blackberry makes it all the more important. My phones going on 2 months old and it's solid
    01-01-09 11:37 PM
    Yes.
    01-01-09 11:40 PM
    I like my Storm, but I like the iPhone better. The Storm is amazing though and I LOVE Surepress.
    01-02-09 12:18 AM
    I like the bold if that's an option for you I would get it over the storm. Just my opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 12:21 AM
    I'm still not sure. I quite like my Storm; however, I feel like I'd like the Bold more. Right now, I'm tempted to buy a cheap Curve on eBay (had a Pearl prior) and then return my Storm and wait for Verizon's version of the Bold. This thought has been going back and forth in my mind for these last few days.

I love browsing on the Storm, and the huge screen, but I'm still on the fence.
    01-02-09 12:30 AM
    Yes. i love my Storm. I have had the Curve and currently use the BB World Edition for work. The Storm is the best!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 12:33 AM
    Frack yes it's a keeper! Even with the occasional hiccup, this phone is the best thing since beer!
    01-02-09 02:12 AM
    Thats a big "**** ya" I'm keepin it! I love my storm even with is flaws. Absolutely the coolest device I've ever had. Still on original unit since 11/25 on .75. 0 harware issues, only the usual OS glitches, but not enough to make think twice about parting with it. I can see this being my 1st device that I will keep for the entire length of my contract & possibly beyond.
    01-02-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD