I love the storm! However, I have a few questions in regards to helping me love it even more.

1) The camera. There seems to be a large delay from when I press the button to snap a picture to when it actually takes the picture. Is there any way to speed this process up? Also, seems like the flash goes, disappears, and then the picture is taken ... makes me think the flash is serving no purpose.

2) Browsing the internet. I want to disable this ability to tap the screen to zoom in. I'm forever trying to navigate my finger to a hyperlink and inevitably it keeps zoming in more and more and more. I want to just manually zoom in and out with the designated buttons. Is there an option for this?

Thanks! I'm new to these forums and so far you guys are amazing. This is my first blackberry and it's already a fantastic experience!
    11-22-08 09:54 AM
    I am having the same problem with the camera. I always end up taking a picture of the floor because the flash comes on a few seconds before the picture is taken.
    Also, why can I not download the bluetooth paring helper from bb.com. It tells me that my new strom 9530 in not supported.
    And lastly, how do I clean up my address/contcts book. It duplicated almost all my contacts. Do I have to erase them the hard way by using the phone? That is how I entered them over time.
    11-22-08 10:08 AM
    Is bumping legal? I apologize if it is not.
    11-22-08 01:15 PM
    I am having the same problem with the camera. I always end up taking a picture of the floor because the flash comes on a few seconds before the picture is taken.
    Also, why can I not download the bluetooth paring helper from bb.com. It tells me that my new strom 9530 in not supported.
    And lastly, how do I clean up my address/contcts book. It duplicated almost all my contacts. Do I have to erase them the hard way by using the phone? That is how I entered them over time.
    We can't get our new storm's bluetooth to work in the car. Any advice?
    11-22-08 01:25 PM
    1. it's auto focus that takes time, most camera phones that feature auto focus take time. You just need to let it focus first, and release the button.
    2. in browser options, general options, check full screen view.

I love the storm! However, I have a few questions in regards to helping me love it even more.

1) The camera. There seems to be a large delay from when I press the button to snap a picture to when it actually takes the picture. Is there any way to speed this process up? Also, seems like the flash goes, disappears, and then the picture is taken ... makes me think the flash is serving no purpose.

2) Browsing the internet. I want to disable this ability to tap the screen to zoom in. I'm forever trying to navigate my finger to a hyperlink and inevitably it keeps zoming in more and more and more. I want to just manually zoom in and out with the designated buttons. Is there an option for this?

Thanks! I'm new to these forums and so far you guys are amazing. This is my first blackberry and it's already a fantastic experience!
    11-22-08 01:28 PM
    The flash works perfect. Its just that the sound of the picture being taken comes after the flash. Its just a fake shutter sound, its not a real shutter. Nothing to worry about.
    11-22-08 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD