I have a 9530.. The weatherbug used to work on my phone and then it all of a sudden stopped working on both my phone and a few other of my friends phones. As soon as you click on it, it freezes, but the phone still works, you can still get texts and the back light will go off and what not but you cannot do anything with the phone.

Also how do you lock/hide pics? I have tried to hide them but as soon as I do, it takes me back to the home screen.

Lastly, why is it when I hit the BB button, say to like send a text, instead of the menu coming up, the bar comes across the screen with like Home, Camera, ect ect?
    02-27-09 01:40 PM
    Weatherbug site may be down.

You are holding the button too long on the third one, or your settings have changed.

Did you update your OS recently? Or did it "all of a sudden" happen?
    02-27-09 01:47 PM
    I have had 75, 85, 86, 90, 99, back to 85 because 99 was horrible on my phone.
    02-27-09 01:53 PM
    I have had 75, 85, 86, 90, 99, back to 85 because 99 was horrible on my phone.
    You have an app/OS compatability issue, I think.

Uninstall weatherbug, and then reinstall your OS.

Once you have your OS installed and back to your liking, try reinstalling weatherbug.

Is this the only app that you are having issues with? If not, restore your apps from a backup.
    02-27-09 02:21 PM
    I have a 9530.. The weatherbug used to work on my phone and then it all of a sudden stopped working on both my phone and a few other of my friends phones. As soon as you click on it, it freezes, but the phone still works, you can still get texts and the back light will go off and what not but you cannot do anything with the phone.
    Make sure that you have BB Maps installed on your device.

Also how do you lock/hide pics? I have tried to hide them but as soon as I do, it takes me back to the home screen.
    The hide button that you are clicking is to hide the media app, it is almost like using the minimize button in windows. To hide a picture, highlight the picture that you want to hide, press the bb key, click properties and click hidden.

Lastly, why is it when I hit the BB button, say to like send a text, instead of the menu coming up, the bar comes across the screen with like Home, Camera, ect ect?
    For this problem, you are either holding the bb key too long or your button sensitivity is too high. To fix the button sensitivity, go to Options> Screen/Keyboard> then change your Key Rate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD