I just got a Storm and upgraded to .132. I haven't done .141 yet and I am not sure that I should because of what some people say about it. Are there any other problems other than the screen lock issue? I don't use the lock feature so would I benefit from .141? Is it faster and more stable than .132?

My other questions are:

1. Data services on .132 seem to iffy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Is this a common theme with .132?

2. Reception! I usually get full signal with all berries and I had full signal with .75. Then after I upgraded to .132, I'm getting 2 bars. Anything I can do?

Thanks everyone for the help...I appreciate it!
    05-15-09 01:12 PM
    I just got a Storm and upgraded to .132. I haven't done .141 yet and I am not sure that I should because of what some people say about it. Are there any other problems other than the screen lock issue? I don't use the lock feature so would I benefit from .141? Is it faster and more stable than .132?

My other questions are:

1. Data services on .132 seem to iffy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Is this a common theme with .132?

2. Reception! I usually get full signal with all berries and I had full signal with .75. Then after I upgraded to .132, I'm getting 2 bars. Anything I can do?

Thanks everyone for the help...I appreciate it!
    IMHO .132 is overrated and .142 isn't much better. I'm back at .122 getting 4 bars. Another issue with .142 is if you call *228 to update roaming capabilities you lose your data.
    05-15-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD