Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and new to blackberrys all together however i am far from new to PDA phones. i have used many but most recently i have been using my Treo 700wx. this Phone has been a blessing and a curse, however that is mostly due to the modifications i have made to it. some of my favorites on my treo are SPB Pocket plus,Pocket hack master and SK tools.

all three of those programs, if anybody knows of them, will fix the problems that most people seem to experience on the storm.

SPB Pocket plus does an awful lot but the key thing it does for me is it gives you the ability to truly close out programs so nothing still running when it doesn't need to be. and obviously that saves battery life.

SK tools is a program that is a necessity for anyone using Windows Mobile, however since i have never used a blackberry i don't know how helpful it would be. SK tools is a clean up tool that would get rid of all the garbage and free up space.

Pocket Hack Master is the most valuable and possible the most helpful of all programs for the storm if there is something like this out there. Pocket Hack Master is an overclocker. i used it to make my 312MHz processor perform at speeds of 620 MHz. this made my treo move so much faster and would help out any PDA user.

so here are my Questions, or question. Does anybody know of programs like these for the blackberry?

Thanks
    01-09-09 04:34 PM
    Right now, since the phone is so new, the user community is still trying to figure out the best ways to manually perform the functions of closing out programs, freeing up memory, etc. So an app won't come for a little while.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future, someone developed a tool that could, at the press of a button, perform certain memory reducing functions at once such as clearing the error log, closing out all running programs, etc.
    01-09-09 04:57 PM
    I had two of the apps mention and I agree they were great. Hopefully we'll see something similar for the Storm soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 06:19 PM
    what did you have?
    01-10-09 01:11 PM
    what did you have?
    Pocket Plus and SK, they were great.
    01-10-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD