I have recently been looking at the omnia, but I have always really liked the storms functionality and the company backing it. This september I will be upgrading my phone from my chocolate which is just simply not even worth mentioning here? lol

But anywayz, one of the strong suits I like about the omnia is all the free apps that you can get over the internet. GBAemulator on your Windows mobile 6.1 phone? thats pretty cool, who needs to buy games? hah

And of course If i got a storm it would be the storm 2, which from what I've read is supposedly suppose to be out in the next few months? But i wanted your input. I am in college and currently interning, so im not exactly looking for a phone for straight business if that makes sense, but I do want a phone that will, and can keep me on track and organized which is definately a problem of mine, hah.

But i was just hoping for your input and I hope this wasnt to long. But im new here I hope I did not break any rules or anything. thanks!
    05-30-09 10:43 AM
    I have recently been looking at the omnia, but I have always really liked the storms functionality and the company backing it. This september I will be upgrading my phone from my chocolate which is just simply not even worth mentioning here? lol

But anywayz, one of the strong suits I like about the omnia is all the free apps that you can get over the internet. GBAemulator on your Windows mobile 6.1 phone? thats pretty cool, who needs to buy games? hah

And of course If i got a storm it would be the storm 2, which from what I've read is supposedly suppose to be out in the next few months? But i wanted your input. I am in college and currently interning, so im not exactly looking for a phone for straight business if that makes sense, but I do want a phone that will, and can keep me on track and organized which is definately a problem of mine, hah.

But i was just hoping for your input and I hope this wasnt to long. But im new here I hope I did not break any rules or anything. thanks!
    I have never been a fan of Windows mobile devices and I have had bb for years. The Storm is a great phone for business or everyday use IMO. With sites like crackberry and blackberryos you will never be without an answer. I would say try them both and see which one you like. It's hard to give you a sure answer since everyone is different and likes and needs different things. But you are on a blackberry site so I am sure most of the responses will be blackberry
    05-30-09 10:56 AM
    Take a look at the 3rd party apps section. Ther are loads of free apps for BB. I too had a number of WinMo phones and will never go back. The Storm is by far the most enjoyable phone I've owned.

Grey

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 12:27 PM
    Rules\status: NONE BROKEN.
    05-30-09 12:35 PM
    I was faced with the same decision a few weeks ago. After playing around with both phones I went with the Storm, and Im very happy with it. The Omnia felt cheap and chinsey, while the Storm felt much more solid. I have had no real issues and feel I made a great decision.
    05-30-09 12:44 PM
    A gut at work has an Omnia and the screen is a joke compared to my storm.

The storm can do so much more than a Windows powered device.

I would go BB hands down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD