Just got my Storm2 and I have a few questions. First, when going through settings of some sort I found an area to adjust times for when you do not want alerts, such as email, facebook, SMS, etc... (not to be confused with the "auto on and off" setting for the phone). It was preset at 11pm to 7am. I changed it to 10pm to 7 am... now I can't find this setting at all, I have called Verizon and nobody there seems to have a clue how to operate the Storm2.

I added my AOL email account, the icon changed from black and white to colored, making it appear active. After having to reset the phone the icon went back to black and white. Does anyone know what this means?

Sometimes when clicking the menu button I get a very small horizontal icon menu intead of the full screen, after a few times of hitting end and starting over it changes to full screen. Any ideas?
    11-08-09 03:14 AM
    That first one, I can't seem to find. Might be a storm 2 thing. The email account thing happens sometimes, its normal I suppose. And that happens when you hold it for a second or so (depends on your settings), it shows all the running apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD