Hello everyone! Ive had my storm for about a week and a day and have had a sort of love hate relationship with it, but I am going to patient with it and wait for some OS updates before I make any decisions I will regret. . .and for my questions. . .

1. Can the accelorometer be disable/modified to be less sensitive?

2. Is there a way to have phone vibrate AND ring for SMS and EMAIL's, i have vibeandring and works great for my phone calls but not for messages.

3. Is there any recalibration for touch response as there were with the LG touch screen phones as the Voyager and Dare.

4. I had asked this previously but couldnt really get any definite answers, Can you select an link in the browser and selecting to "Save Target As. . ." such as with Internet explorer on a computer by right clicking.
    11-29-08 12:05 PM
    1. no
    2. mine automatically vibrates and then rings (not simultaneously though) just go into messages > message alerts > and then under vibrate click yes. It will vibrate and then ring a second or two later if you don't answer it immediately.
    3. not that I know of, but it shouldn't be off because of the sensors on the phone (if you til the screen you can see little dots about 1/4 inch apart from one another)
    4. do you mean pictures? I am not sure.
    11-29-08 12:37 PM
    4. do you mean pictures? I am not sure.
    Well yea but also files, like if there is a movie trailer attached to the link. When the link itself is the movie or song and you click on it, it says file is to big to load.
    11-29-08 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD