my phone is supposed to be delivered tomorrow and it left the memphis wearhouse firday arrived in indianapolis saturday morning and left this morning at 6 am for what should have been an 1 trip north to where the fedex location is closest to me. on the tracking its said in transit all day and still does and its been over 12 hours. is this normal?
    12-08-08 05:39 PM
    wtf does

Package data transmitted to FedEx mean?
    12-08-08 05:41 PM
    Im suppose to get mines 2morrow also and it sez Pkg data transmitted to Fedex........What really sucks is I'm off today & saw the fedex guy come to my area at 130pm..2morrow nobody gonna be home after 1pm...Im praying that he comes early...I dont want to wait until wednesday.
    12-08-08 05:46 PM
    lol im getting mine shipped to my mom job so i know i wont miss it
    12-08-08 05:48 PM
    Package data transmitted means that FedEx has been made aware that a package needs to be picked up from a location, however the package has not been picked up as of yet. FedEx is really good at updating shipping information so you would probably want to contact them for further information.
    12-08-08 05:54 PM
    Package data transmitted means that FedEx has been made aware that a package needs to be picked up from a location, however the package has not been picked up as of yet. FedEx is really good at updating shipping information so you would probably want to contact them for further information.
    yeah but thats teh thing i dont get

TODAY
    Package data transmitted to FedEx

Dec 7, 2008 7:16 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

10:34 AM Picked up
    12-08-08 06:01 PM
    Maybe looking somewhere other than the Storm forum would help
    12-08-08 06:18 PM
    Every time I have used FedEx, and I have tracked something, it has said the Package Data blah blah blah, then usually within a few hours it has been picked up. I don't think you need to worry, just be happy when you get your phone and you can show it off and LOL at people!
    12-08-08 06:35 PM
    Maybe looking somewhere other than the Storm forum would help
    seeing how this has to do with the storm shipping i think it belongs here thanks
    12-08-08 06:37 PM
    where's the fedex forum? :-)
    do I have to do a search?
    12-08-08 07:02 PM
    same story for me..my storm is coming tomorrow shipped friday.left penn, and arrived in mass, my home state and has been sitting there since saturday
    12-08-08 07:24 PM
    what i would do is call your local fedex dist. center and request to pick it up there. been there done that. if you call them they can leave it off the truck for in house pick up.
    12-08-08 07:27 PM
    seeing how this has to do with the storm shipping i think it belongs here thanks
    Hmm well since storm users are experts at shipping then you are probably right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 07:41 PM
    Package data transmitted to FedEx is the request that the VZW sends to FEDEX, normally when doing FEDEX online shipping, letting them know you want something sent out.
    12-08-08 08:16 PM
    Hmm well since storm users are experts at shipping then you are probably right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    seeing how it relates to everyone thats gotten a storm most likely had to order it and had it delivered via fed ex
    12-08-08 08:19 PM
    ya mine shipped out on the 5th and says its coming in tomorrow. I live in NYC and the package arrived at Newark on Saturday afternoon. It then left Newark Saturday evening and has not been scanned anywhere else according to the Fedex site. Seems a bit weird.
    12-08-08 08:20 PM
    ok mine been saying "Package data transmitted to FedEx " since 3:30 this morning with no location. should i call fed ex
    12-08-08 08:25 PM
    im hoping that maybe once a package is being en route to its final hub before delivery that they just leave that truck in the dock until night when they unload them onto the delivery trucks and thats why it hasnt been scanned yet.
    12-08-08 08:35 PM
    where's the fedex forum? :-)
    do I have to do a search?

The Fedex forum is in Memphis..Thats where the grizzles play.. lol
    12-08-08 09:40 PM
    Just curious...what is the weight of the package according to FedEx. Mine is 3lbs and wanted to see what others says and see if they got the brown box or retail.

Mine says that package was transmitted at 3:11pm and picked up and left facility at 3:14pm. Mine is coming from TX.
    12-08-08 09:49 PM
    3lbs is right
    12-08-08 09:50 PM
    3lbs is right
    3lbs for retail box like if you were to buy from store or 3lbs for phone only in brown box? I guess I ask so this way, those who are getting replacements can know which one they'll be getting if the weight is different.
    12-08-08 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD