Do you know what feature the Storm could really use? The ability to lock your screen to a specific view (portrait or landscape) thats what. You could do it on the fly via holding the lock button or the blackberry button or maybe even one of the free side buttons. So anyone agree?? Ok folks so how are we going to get this done? Outside the power of positive thinking of course lol.

-Cyg
    01-27-09 07:35 AM
    I am a new here,

An app that let's you lock a file completely, and put it in a lock folder protected by a pasword. Ofcourse the file won't show up in your media folder.
    This would be good to protect private files.

If you make this please let me know.
    01-27-09 08:00 AM
    Do you know what feature the Storm could really use? The ability to lock your screen to a specific view (portrait or landscape) thats what. You could do it on the fly via holding the lock button or the blackberry button or maybe even one of the free side buttons. So anyone agree?? Ok folks so how are we going to get this done? Outside the power of positive thinking of course lol.

-Cyg
    I agree with this. I like the idea but I am sure someone can cook up a program for this.
    01-27-09 08:15 AM
    I wish it would work like the iPhone. Click the button and the screen goes off automatically. No waiting.
    01-27-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD