I'm tired of having to go to options > hide keyboard, really ruins the fluidity of the storm.

So I'd like to see that if I hold (not press) my finger at the top of the keyboard and swipe down quickly that the keyboard would hide automatically.

What do you guys think?
    04-22-10 07:23 PM
    It does that right now..You dont have to hold your finger down or anything..just put your finger at the top of the keyboard and slide down and it goes away
    04-22-10 07:24 PM
    it does swipe down....
    04-22-10 07:25 PM
    My storm does that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 07:28 PM
    Bahahaha

ok so just figured it out.

There's a reason why i have only 5 post ish

Thanks
    04-22-10 07:36 PM
    welcome to the forum!
    04-22-10 07:37 PM
    Glad I could help.
    04-22-10 09:31 PM
    I'd love to see some kind of support for other languages such as Czech and Arabic.
    04-22-10 09:38 PM
    I'm sorry, but I speak neither Czech nor Arabic.
    04-22-10 10:22 PM
    I'd like to see it not take 5 minutes to boot up, lol
    04-22-10 10:47 PM
    -Boot up in under 30 seconds
    -swipe up keyboard, we only have swipe down
    -better bb maps, maybe turn by turn directions
    -faster browser
    -ability to reboot without actually pulling the battery out or ##000000 sip-vzw to reboot.
    04-22-10 11:05 PM
    -Boot up in under 30 seconds
    -swipe up keyboard, we only have swipe down
    -better bb maps, maybe turn by turn directions
    -faster browser
    -ability to reboot without actually pulling the battery out or ##000000 sip-vzw to reboot.
    we had swipe up and RIM did away with it

there are tons of apps that let you do that.
    04-22-10 11:07 PM
    we had swipe up and RIM did away with it

there are tons of apps that let you do that.
    I know, I think .anything after .320, RIM took it away. I want it back.

True but glitchy, but it's simple so I don't see why RIM wouldn't do it.

I had quickpull and it worked but sometimes it gave errors and just shut off but the phone still on.

I don't feel like spending money either on apps that does what the phone should be able to do. Droid and iphone has that feature that allows you to shut the phone down completely, why can't RIM do it.
    04-22-10 11:10 PM
    I'd like to see the Storm2 perform the functions as the MIFI ... like one of the Palm's do ... enable up to 5 wireless devices connect to my storm via 802.11g, and access 3G via my cellular connection. If RIM doesn't do this, then that is an app I'd pay good money for!!
    04-22-10 11:18 PM
    I know, I think .anything after .320, RIM took it away. I want it back.

True but glitchy, but it's simple so I don't see why RIM wouldn't do it.

I had quickpull and it worked but sometimes it gave errors and just shut off but the phone still on.

I don't feel like spending money either on apps that does what the phone should be able to do. Droid and iphone has that feature that allows you to shut the phone down completely, why can't RIM do it.
    it was never on the storm 2, they did away with in in 4.7 builds for storm 1 or sub 191 builds in OS 5 i think

quickpull has a free version i thought also, yeah its not built in but there is alot not built in on iphone and android too.

as for the MIFI....BB isnt going to allow that anytime soon is my guess, an app wont unlock it either
    04-22-10 11:23 PM
    I'd like to see the Storm2 perform the functions as the MIFI ... like one of the Palm's do ... enable up to 5 wireless devices connect to my storm via 802.11g, and access 3G via my cellular connection. If RIM doesn't do this, then that is an app I'd pay good money for!!
    I wouldn't mind it but I'd rather wait until LTE when we can do voice and data at the same time. That is one reason I have my mifi.
    But then again, this wouldn't work on the 9550 so scratch my thought.
    04-22-10 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD