OK. I bought DynoStorm and installed it on my Storm2 (9550) running OS v5.0.0.713. The app installed and all the permissions are set to "allow" except for "security timer reset" which is set to "deny" and locked out by our company's security policies (BES).

The app launches but when I go to make changes to the settings, I get:

Fatal error saving log data : net.rim.device.api.io.file.FileIOException: Media Card is secured by another device. Unable to access encrypted file. <OK>

Due to our company policies, my device memory is encrypted though my media card is not. I also tried inserting a different 16GB MicroSD card and having the OS format the card. I still get the same error.

Any ideas while I wait for support from the DynoStorm Support team?

Thanks in advance!
    Scott
    Last edited by sthursby; 07-08-10 at 02:59 PM.
    07-08-10 02:36 PM
    OK. I bought DynoStorm and installed it on my Storm2 (9550) running OS v5.0.0.713. The app installed and all the permissions are set to "allow" except for "security timer reset" which is set to "deny" and locked out by our company's security policies (BES).

The app launches but when I go to make changes to the settings, I get:

Fatal error saving log data : net.rim.device.api.io.file.FileIOException: Media Card is secured by another device. Unable to access encrypted file. <OK>

Due to our company policies, my device memory is encrypted though my media card is not. I also tried inserting a different 16GB MicroSD card and having the OS format the card. I still get the same error.

Any ideas while I wait for support from the DynoStorm Support team?

Thanks in advance!
    Scott
    Are you allow to set the type of memory use for the apps?
    07-08-10 10:30 PM
    I had the same idea to have the app use the media card instead of device memory but I don't see a way of doing that. Anyone know if that's possible? Thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 05:16 AM
    There's an app for that! Called SdLoader I believe. Mixed reviews though.

07-09-10 07:05 AM
    Has anyone else used the SDLoader with positive results? Sounds like this MAY be a solution? Unless I need to load certain apps on a non-encrypted Blackberry.
    07-12-10 07:31 AM
    Has anyone else used the SDLoader with positive results? Sounds like this MAY be a solution? Unless I need to load certain apps on a non-encrypted Blackberry.
    I have not personally used it, however I know there are a lot of people who claim it does not work with 5.0

07-15-10 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD