Was just trying to make the homescreen (one with the backgrond) have more buttons to no avail however i did change my grid layout to 4x4 as shown in the tips and tricks sticky (menu>options>advanced options>accessibitlity>grid layout) It feels as if my scrolling in landscape mode is faster...not sure how much validity there is to that but give it a try and lemme know if you agree or if I'm goin crazy.

The lag when scrolling is the only one that really gets to me. I've deleted VZNav and VVM (YouMail's where it's at). I rarely get lag.

Also another cool suggestion: WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry point your browser there and download their weather app and then pop it onto the homescreen with the wall paper. after you've set your location it'll give the current temp on the button which is quick access if that's all you need.
    Last edited by CSSVT; 11-25-08 at 03:00 AM.
    11-25-08 02:55 AM
    Was just trying to make the homescreen (one with the backgrond) have more buttons to no avail however i did change my grid layout to 4x4 as shown in the tips and tricks sticky (menu>options>advanced options>accessibitlity>grid layout) It feels as if my scrolling in landscape mode is faster...not sure how much validity there is to that but give it a try and lemme know if you agree or if I'm goin crazy.

The lag when scrolling is the only one that really gets to me. I've deleted VZNav and VVM (YouMail's where it's at). I rarely get lag.

Also another cool suggestion: WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry point your browser there and download their weather app and then pop it onto the homescreen with the wall paper. after you've set your location it'll give the current temp on the button which is quick access if that's all you need.

I just changed it to 4X4 as well and I have to fully agree with you now the scrolling seems a ton faster in landscape... possible that because the icons are smaller it doesn't load as much?
    11-25-08 03:06 AM
    thanks for the tips, the app is great
    11-25-08 03:17 AM
    so im prolly ******** but i have tried several times to download this and it says save to media card and i simply cannot find it to install.
    wtf am i doing wrong?
    i also tried to instal it on the device memory and i cant find it there either.
    its not in my applications, its not in my downloads folder...
    help pls?
    11-25-08 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD