hi i was wondering when i'm watching a video on my storm how do i get it to fast forward i try to move the little progress dot but it doesn't do anything and i hit play and it goes back to where it was??? thanks
    12-01-08 09:46 AM
    You have to click the screen after moving the bar across the screen.
    12-01-08 10:47 AM
    To be more clear ... first, click the progress slider. Now the entire screen is a slider to move the bar forward or backward. Slide or touch the screen anywhere. If you slide or touch to the left of the current slider position, the progress bar moves backward. If you slide or touch to the right, the progress bar moves forward. Finally, click the screen to set the new position and then press play if needed.
    12-01-08 12:17 PM
    Has anyone had a problem even getting the progress bar to show up? I have tried tapping, clicking, etc, but can never seem to get the progress bar, play/pause button, etc to show up consistently... sometimes it will flash on then right back off. Anyone else experience this or have any suggestions? (I have had this problem on 4.7.0.65 and 4.7.0.75)
    12-01-08 01:03 PM
    bump

I am having the same problem as above when playing avi files. I am running .76

when i do get the bar to show up and try to fast forward it crashes the storm avi only not the sample trailer, that works fine.
    12-06-08 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD