Has Anyone Tryed It Yet?? Is It Worth Buying??
    01-09-09 11:35 AM
    I think it stinks.
    01-09-09 11:44 AM
    I was wondering the same thing. It could be entertaining.
    01-09-09 11:44 AM
    Lol.....nice one asloman!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 11:48 AM
    I'm not ashamed to say I bought it. If you spent a day in my workplace, you'd understand.
    It works just like you'd expect from the screenshots... 12 choices of farts, played either "now" ... "in 30 seconds" ... "in 1 min" ... or right now randomly.
    It is no iFart, but it ain't bad for the price.
    01-09-09 12:17 PM
    oh, and turn off compatibility mode if you get it. was turned on for me by default and screwed things up in the usual way. works just fine with compatibility mode disabled.
    01-09-09 12:18 PM
    OTA download link?
    01-09-09 12:44 PM
    I have compatibility mode disabled and it is not working. Any ideas?
    01-09-09 01:14 PM
    Who would actually pay for something like this. It's cool and funny but how many times can you actually use it. You show it to your friends once and that's it.
    01-09-09 01:20 PM
    not really... sucker just worked for me... does it work at all with compatibility mode turned on?
    01-09-09 01:38 PM
    Who would actually pay for something like this. It's cool and funny but how many times can you actually use it. You show it to your friends once and that's it.
    I have lots of friends
    ..and there are always new situations in which I can try to embarrass them.
    It isn't so much to show your friends as it is to set the 30 second timer, set it on the counter behind them and then take a few steps away from it, etc.
    or even set the timer and put it in your own pocket... whatever floats your disgusting, juvenile boat.
    01-09-09 01:40 PM
    Wow - Blackberry owner caliber has gone downhill
    I smell iPhones
    01-09-09 02:33 PM
    Well, I fart for free, so I don't see the logic in buying this program.
    01-09-09 02:44 PM
    I can't believe people would actually pay for it, even if it is cheap. that's just ridiculous. good job.
    01-09-09 07:38 PM
    I have lots of friends
    ..and there are always new situations in which I can try to embarrass them.
    It isn't so much to show your friends as it is to set the 30 second timer, set it on the counter behind them and then take a few steps away from it, etc.
    or even set the timer and put it in your own pocket... whatever floats your disgusting, juvenile boat.
    So far one of the best pranks I pulled was replacing a friends ringtone with "its raining men" and then called him in a crowded place. I thought it was funny to watch him looking around before he realized it was his phone. Good times.
    01-09-09 11:32 PM
    People pay for iBeer. What more do you expect.

I'm starting to think that perhaps I'm not taking advantage of society enough. Perhaps I should write a dumb app too and see how many people I can get to buy it. It's free money right?
    01-09-09 11:34 PM
    I can't believe people would actually pay for it, even if it is cheap. that's just ridiculous. good job.
    Some people will buy anything, remember "pet rocks"?
    01-10-09 01:13 AM
    Hey I just downloaded this app...It plays the sounds on my storm, but only through the earpeice...not through the speaker...how do I get the speaker turned on...and yes I am dumb it's prolly simple, but I just got the storm, and it's my first BB, so I'm not that good with it yet.....thanks
    01-10-09 12:03 PM
    Hey I just downloaded this app...It plays the sounds on my storm, but only through the earpeice...not through the speaker...how do I get the speaker turned on...and yes I am dumb it's prolly simple, but I just got the storm, and it's my first BB, so I'm not that good with it yet.....thanks
    Actually now I went in and Disabled compatability mode. Ran quickpull, and that didn't work, so I did a "real" battery pull, and now it doesn't work at all. Any ideas??
    01-10-09 06:24 PM
    So far one of the best pranks I pulled was replacing a friends ringtone with "its raining men" and then called him in a crowded place. I thought it was funny to watch him looking around before he realized it was his phone. Good times.
    Nice. You have given me a great idea. Can't wait to see their face when their phone is ringing. Haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 06:43 PM

Order the app.. Plays through earpiece but not speaker which kinda renders it usless.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks
    01-11-09 10:41 AM
    i downloaded for the 8330 curve. when i click the text link to download the web page says must have java enabled. my java is enabled on the browser that came with the curve, IDEAS???
    01-11-09 12:31 PM
    i need this sounds funny
    01-11-09 09:36 PM
    This is what I know. I just purchased the app and it does not work on my Storm, even though the site says it does. I got in touch with the developer and they are saying that the issue is with Verizon specifically. They said that the next official update has been tested by them and the Fart app works on it. They also told me that Verizon and Rim informed them that the next official OS update will be released this week. So it sounds like it works on anything above the official .75 OS. Take it for what it's worth, but at least this is coming from a developer and not some Joe Schmoe.
    01-12-09 09:18 AM
    anyone get this to work on a storm yet??? I still can't get mine to work! :P
    01-29-09 06:01 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD