Yeah it seems like the past couple years, Blackberries have shown improvements in RAM but have kept just about the same resolution and processor. I'm not sure why this is the case...maybe its cheap to add more RAM but more expensive to add a speedier processor or improve screen resolution (just a guess...I'm not a tech geek).

The fact that the Torch gets alot of marketing probably helps its sales, but for me personally I wouldn't waste money on that phone. That would be rewarding RIM for falling behind the rest of the market in specs.
    11-15-10 04:07 PM
    Well, the company dropped Blackberry and Verizon yesterday and is now with ATT. Keeping it for the flat international data rate was not convincing enough for them.

Now I have an Iphone 4 with ATT and an Iphone 3GS with Vodafone Italy. Great phones the Iphones.

The Blackberry is on Ebay with a starting price of $50. No bids yet but they have been selling for around $100.
    11-19-10 02:45 PM
    Amen. It is the worst phone ever made. Bye bye RIM. you are a dogof a company with no clue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 01:31 AM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD