Ok, today I had the chance to sell my Storm for a good chunk of change. I did exactly that and went back to my Curve....temporaily.

I am going to wait it out till Blackberry fixes everthing and then I will buy it again......if they fix it to almost perfect.

Hopefully, Verizon and Blackberry don't let this phone go by the way of the Buffalo.

See ya all soon.....fingers are crossed.

Take care,

fernies
    02-06-09 09:53 PM
    I have a few friends that did the same and I'll tell you the same thing that I told them when they said that they would return when it is fixed. It doesn't matter which BB you have as long as you stay in the family.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 02-06-09 at 11:31 PM.
    02-06-09 11:28 PM
    Its not like you are switching brands...your just moving across the street
    02-07-09 03:35 AM
    Its not like you are switching brands...your just moving across the street
    Yes... the side of the street where the building super actually fixes the toilet and makes sure the screen clicks... erm I mean... the screen door works.

In any event... The Storm is kinda like Robert Downey Jr. Remember when we all watched him break into houses and appear in court, and now he's back on top of Hollywood? The Storm will prolly be a comeback kid. I'm willing to bet.
    02-07-09 10:34 AM
    Hopefully, Verizon and Blackberry don't let this phone go by the way of the Buffalo.
    By way of the Buffalo, do you mean millions of Storms will be raised by communist activist and media mogul, Ted Turner, in exchange for millions of dollars in taxpayer subsidies, while strict laws are enacted to control illegal Storm hunting?

Well I hope that doesn't happen to the Storm either. Ted Turner don't need no Storms......
    02-07-09 10:51 AM
    By way of the Buffalo, do you mean millions of Storms will be raised by communist activist and media mogul, Ted Turner, in exchange for millions of dollars in taxpayer subsidies, while strict laws are enacted to control illegal Storm hunting?

Well I hope that doesn't happen to the Storm either. Ted Turner don't need no Storms......
    hahahahahahahaha..... that is all
    02-07-09 10:56 AM
    someone wanna buy mine for a good chunk of change?!
    02-07-09 03:53 PM
    In any event... The Storm is kinda like Robert Downey Jr. Remember when we all watched him break into houses and appear in court, and now he's back on top of Hollywood? The Storm will prolly be a comeback kid. I'm willing to bet.
    I am Iron Man!

02-07-09 04:33 PM
    Ok, today I had the chance to sell my Storm for a good chunk of change. I did exactly that and went back to my Curve....temporaily.

I am going to wait it out till Blackberry fixes everthing and then I will buy it again......if they fix it to almost perfect.

See ya all soon.....fingers are crossed.

Take care,

fernies

Ok, after two days without my Storm and back to the Curve, I reordered the Storm. Curve is great but its not the Storm

02-09-09 06:31 PM
    Yes... the side of the street where the building super actually fixes the toilet and makes sure the screen clicks... erm I mean... the screen door works.

Always wanting to start S****.
    02-09-09 10:09 PM
    LOL, so that was a very short break up.
    02-09-09 10:18 PM
    Don't know what you got, till it's gone...
    02-09-09 10:32 PM
    I'm really thinking about getting rid of my storm. It's my first blackberry. I love having a blackberry, but im just soooo frustrated with the storm....between that little clock turning as i press a button, or "TRY" to type. I think I want a regular keyboard. Words are mispelled, or just plain wrong....and its not fast enough for my fingers. I dunno....I'm so torn....I loooove having the big, clear screen.....
    Last edited by AngeloD46; 02-10-09 at 10:11 AM.
    02-10-09 10:08 AM
    And that's the reason why I didn't sell mine. Instead I bought a used Curve and shelved my Storm until they get it right. Soon as they do, its as easy as taking a walk to my local Verizon store and porting my number to get back on it.

02-10-09 10:46 AM
    Good idea on just shelving it.
    02-10-09 01:29 PM

Ok, after two days without my Storm and back to the Curve, I reordered the Storm. Curve is great but its not the Storm

well, that was a quick turnaround. Sooks, may he RIP-hopefully for only a short interim-did the same thing! found he couldn't live without the Storm. Your reasoning for the OP seemed sound. Welcome back!!!!
    02-10-09 01:59 PM
    Don't tell me they banned Sooks too?

02-10-09 09:01 PM

LOL - I like the simile

02-10-09 09:04 PM
    Don't tell me they banned Sooks too?

too? who else they ban?

anyone one have specifics on sooks ban reason? besides the official explaination?
    02-10-09 09:16 PM
    What official explanation? They banned Cereal Killer too.

02-10-09 09:23 PM
    they said he was using foul language and racists comments.
    02-10-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD