Has anyone tried these programs? How do you think they compare? Which do you prefer? Thanks guys! Just trying to decide which to download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 01:22 PM
    They are one in the same. A second thread was started but, here is the original
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/hit-dial-face-125505/
    02-10-09 01:50 PM
    Face call and Hit That Dial is the same app. I have been using it since the first build. Great app and gets the job done. Pretty much loads all your contats that have pic id. You can also have it import all contacts. You can blacklist a contact from showing. You can have it run in background which is quicker. There is a thread with all the features.

02-10-09 01:51 PM
    Has anyone tried these programs? How do you think they compare? Which do you prefer? Thanks guys! Just trying to decide which to download.

have you tried our PictureDial app? there is a video on our site too.

Click here Picture Dial
    02-10-09 02:00 PM
    Ohhh gotcha. With the two diff threads and the screenshot and youtube stuff it made them seem like two diff apps.

02-10-09 02:00 PM
    Except isnt facecall free? and picture dial is not? Thats like the buzz me app and the other one that cost money to buy. I am going to go with the free one all the time if its a good program over the one you have to pay for.
    02-10-09 02:04 PM
    I have tried both and FaceCall is much better IMO. It still has a few things to work out but overall is tremendous - especially because it is free!
    02-10-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD