For any site that I load, it either takes forever to load or times out. This includes "mobile" sites. Any ideas?
    03-02-09 10:10 PM
    How is your signal strength? Try resending the service books. OS Upgrade if that doesn't help.
    03-02-09 10:14 PM
    How do I resend the service books. I performed an OS update to 109 and its no better.
    03-02-09 10:49 PM
    Well I am on 109 and my Internet is blazing fast! Try a battery pull also. I only have 1 or 2 bars and I still have fast internet on my storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 11:43 PM
    I agree, although my connection may be fast (when tethering) if I use the blackberry browser is sucks so bad. 56k dial up would load a site faster than this. I'm not sure if it is .109 or what. If I use Bolt or tether the device I pull around 950kbps and everything is great. Try loading crackberry.com on the blackberry browser, only took 4.2 minutes. my local craigslist page (no images) only takes about 2 minutes. This has been the case since I've had the device. I really wish I had another option but verizon's touch pro has been stripped to yet another junky device as well.
    03-03-09 12:04 AM
    i am running .109 and my browser sucks.... opera mini loads pages very quick... get it from the 3rd party app forum.... trust me its blazing fast
    03-03-09 12:10 AM
    Do a battery pull but hold the green phone for ten seconds while the battery is out. Then replace the battery.
    This might clear the problem.

03-03-09 12:38 AM
    I have had similar problems and though Bolt worked quick for me I just didn't like it. I may have found out what caused it, at least with me.

Try going to Options|Mobile Network|Network Technology and see what it says. When mine is on Global the BlackBerry browser won't even load a page. Change it to 1XEV and its like greased lightning comparatively.

For what its worth I'm running .109 as well.

03-03-09 12:39 AM
    Sometimes my browser slows down and closing it (bb button-close) and restarting speeds it up. I'm not sure why, but it seems to work for me.

Why do you hold down the green button when the battery is pulled?
    03-03-09 12:54 AM
    This was the method a vzw tech used to correct a browser problem a friend was having. I just used it for my own bb and it worked. Sped the browser up.

03-03-09 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD