I am trying to export my theme, to see what it will be like so far on my phone. I keep getting an error stating lockscreen the owner is outside its boundries and then on lockscreen landscape my information is outside its boundries. How do I fix this? I tried moving it around and decreasing the font, but still getting the errors.
    02-18-09 10:01 PM
    I fixed that problem, now everytime I try and export it, theme builder stops working and forces me to shut it down. Anyone know how to fix this?
    02-18-09 10:11 PM
    I fixed that problem, now everytime I try and export it, theme builder stops working and forces me to shut it down. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Have you changed any of the fonts? I personally haven't messed with making any themes yet but I have noticed people having the same issue as you describe and the answer they have found is the fonts can not be changed.
    02-18-09 10:31 PM
    Yes I changed all the fonts. So they had the same problem where theme builder would just stop workin and close?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 11:55 PM
    You can't change any fonts. Even if you change them and try to change them back it wont work. I had to redo my whole theme.
    02-18-09 11:56 PM
    Omg that sucks. Is this just because its a leaked version or is that just the way it is?
    02-19-09 01:13 AM
    that was the problem, can not even change the colors of them it seems. Made a quick theme to test it out and sure enough, cant do anything with fonts. Think they will fix this?
    02-19-09 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD