I placed my order on the release date via telesales and was told my order would ship on or before 12/5. Well, this morning I received an email saying that my order had shipped and gave the FedEx tracking number. Sure enough, my Storm will arrive on 11/28, more than a week before I expected it. Can't wait to start playing...
    11-26-08 09:31 AM
    And now the rest of us still waiting will have to line up outside your home/office for our chance to mug you and steal your phone for ourselves.
    11-26-08 09:33 AM
    That is great news! I on the other hand ordered mine 8:00am Friday and was told that my order got lost in the disaster of the day. CS informed me later that day that they did find the order number, but it didn't get processed until after the cutoff point in which it delayed shipping. I was told 11/25, 12/5 and then finally 12/15. Since I was planning on going on a trip for the holidays and wouldn't be back to accept the shipment, I told them that I was going to have to cancel the line and then start over when I knew I could have the storm in hand. I was not about to sign a contract and then be away for the better part of the first month. Well low and behold the storm showed up on my doorstep and now I am in the process of getting the line reactivated quickly so I can get the heck to the airport in time to catch my flight. You gotta love VZW
    11-26-08 09:40 AM
    I placed my order on the release date via telesales and was told my order would ship on or before 12/5. Well, this morning I received an email saying that my order had shipped and gave the FedEx tracking number. Sure enough, my Storm will arrive on 11/28, more than a week before I expected it. Can't wait to start playing...
    you placed the actual order when? today? yesterday?
    11-26-08 09:44 AM
    mine will be coming around 3pm today i ordered at 8am on the 21st through VZW CS
    11-26-08 09:46 AM
    you placed the actual order when? today? yesterday?
    He said the release date, so I'm guessing he ordered it after the 2 deadline.
    11-26-08 09:46 AM
    Mine is supposed to hit today before 7pm. I just hope it doesn't get delivered when my wife is out running errands.
    11-26-08 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD