I have tried to search and can't find anything, I sure there is something I just can't find it. But every time i am typing in portrait mode and hit the U/I key it gives me a U, even with i space after it to show it i want an I. is there a fix to this?

Do i just try to make sure every time i hit that key i don't space and select I so that Suretype will learn what I want? it is hard to remember to do that though and it keeps unlearning it. help!
    04-20-10 10:54 AM
    I have tried to search and can't find anything, I sure there is something I just can't find it. But every time i am typing in portrait mode and hit the U/I key it gives me a U, even with i space after it to show it i want an I. is there a fix to this?

Do i just try to make sure every time i hit that key i don't space and select I so that Suretype will learn what I want? it is hard to remember to do that though and it keeps unlearning it. help!
    basically yes, you have to train it to select the I first. It learns what you choose and can also learn from emails and other sources.

There is no quick fix but after a while it will learn. Everytime you make the mistake it will take longer to learn so be careful
    04-20-10 11:24 AM
    there is a quick fix.

go into custom dictionary, and set an auto change from U to I. sorted then..

i can't give directions to any menu's as i got rid of the phone last week, so can't remember menu layouts..
    04-20-10 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD