I just feel that the Storm keeps getting BETTER and better! Everyday I find something new, and it seems to get faster for some reason. Every day I use it, battery improves, it seems to run smoother, and I just like the phone more and more.

I'm running .75 btw.

But, this is my 2nd storm, first had some software issues, but this one seems perfect. I've had it about 2-3 weeks(the new one) maybe longer, but the hardware/click is great, and the software is good as well, still not perfect, but good.

I just wanted to say that I really like my storm as of now, since I kinda went on a rant a while ago, about how Verizon was so bad and how the storm sucked etc etc.
    01-14-09 11:46 PM
    I just feel that the Storm keeps getting BETTER and better! Everyday I find something new, and it seems to get faster for some reason. Every day I use it, battery improves, it seems to run smoother, and I just like the phone more and more.
    Then your mom burst into your room and yelled "get your arse up!!!! Your late for school!!!!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 12:07 AM

I'm running .75 btw.

But, this is my 2nd storm, first had some software issues, but this one seems perfect. I've had it about 2-3 weeks(the new one) maybe longer, but the hardware/click is great, and the software is good as well, still not perfect, but good.

I just wanted to say that I really like my storm as of now, since I kinda went on a rant a while ago, about how Verizon was so bad and how the storm sucked etc etc.
    Like all other new technology, I agree with you that there's a time for adjustment. It took me about a week as well but I'm really enjoying the device. Absolutely fantastic upgrade over my last phone!
    01-15-09 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD