Vista is horrible. i had it and went back to XP. too many issues with vista and everything. Plus no sense using vista when windows 7 is comming out next year sometime. that was off topic tho. Corrupt DM maybe?
    When it doubt follow the rest of the lemmings and blame it on vista haha.. perhaps windows mojave would work better for you :P

Windows 7 is going to be out in a few months................

/edit ... lol I wrote the above before even reading the 2nd page.
    Last edited by someone; 02-25-09 at 07:47 AM.
    02-25-09 07:43 AM
    LOL. yeah i said Windows 7 is comming out to replace Vista, not that Windows 7 would be any good. LOL!
    02-25-09 07:46 AM
    LOL. yeah i said Windows 7 is comming out to replace Vista, not that Windows 7 would be any good. LOL!
    Right, next year too.
    02-25-09 07:48 AM
    Windows 7 will be released in sept. 09. Vista rocks if u have sp2 its way gooder. What I do is when I'm loading up a OS I clean memory and browser stuff then ill do a bat pull. Beside .103 not backing up every OS has always loaded up correctly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:01 AM
    Windows 7 will be released in sept. 09. Vista rocks if u have sp2 its way gooder. What I do is when I'm loading up a OS I clean memory and browser stuff then ill do a bat pull. Beside .103 not backing up every OS has always loaded up correctly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Definitely agree with the "gooder". I like my 8gb of ram on x64..
    02-25-09 08:02 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD