I posted the other day about the link for the Storm advertisements on websites.

Today I was driving around and saw a Blackberry Storm billboard on the interstate! They are definitely getting their marketing going strong now.

Also, stopped by local verizon store (which was closed for some reason) and it had a "now taking deposits for the blackberry storm" ad on the front window of the store.

Its close! Not to mention the new comercial.
    11-09-08 08:41 PM
    wow, taking deposits? that means i'll be at VZW first thing in the morning
    11-09-08 08:46 PM
    wow, taking deposits? that means i'll be at VZW first thing in the morning
    I might could live with that....
    11-09-08 08:47 PM
    Yea and this is at official Verizon store, not a Best Buy. Gotta be real close!
    11-09-08 08:50 PM
    Think i'm gonna call up my verizon store tomorrow or go in between classes and see if they have in info (not release date or price but rather deposits or reserve lists...just to make sure i get it).
    11-09-08 08:52 PM
    cool. I wish they would take deposits here in Canada at Telus. They are telling me that it will not happen that way, it's a first come thing
    11-09-08 08:53 PM
    All my local Telus stores have posters with a picture of the Storm saying "Blackberry Storm Coming Soon"
    11-09-08 08:55 PM
    I posted the other day about the link for the Storm advertisements on websites.

Today I was driving around and saw a Blackberry Storm billboard on the interstate! They are definitely getting their marketing going strong now.

Also, stopped by local verizon store (which was closed for some reason) and it had a "now taking deposits for the blackberry storm" ad on the front window of the store.

Its close! Not to mention the new comercial.
    Where is this store?
    11-09-08 08:57 PM
    Picture ... Other Wise It Didnt Happen !!!!!! Lol
    11-09-08 08:59 PM
    The store and billboard are here in Orlando, Florida.
    11-09-08 09:01 PM
    Picture ... Other Wise It Didnt Happen !!!!!! Lol
    i believe u mean..

11-09-08 09:18 PM
    The store and billboard are here in Orlando, Florida.
    nice.. i'm down in south florida, hope it's the same
    11-09-08 09:18 PM
    lol god i love thoes smileys with the signs lol !!
    11-09-08 10:44 PM
    lol god i love thoes smileys with the signs lol !!
    haha yeah, i think those r my fav by far
    11-09-08 10:54 PM
    No big deal, but another indication that things are happening and happening quick. I just visited phonearena.com and while the page was loading, VZW had one of those floating ads of the Storm going across the screen. You know, those annoying kind that you can't hit the X to close it.
    11-12-08 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD