BLACKBERRY STORM 2 (9520) PRE RELEASE GSM UNLOCKED - eBay (item 170376316631 end time Sep-02-09 16:49:54 PDT)

How nuts is that!? 1700 bucks?! You know this guy got it for less than 800 bucks right?!
    08-26-09 07:30 PM
    WOW. If someone buys that is a complete *****. The phone maybe comes out within 2 months. Why not just wait?
    08-26-09 07:31 PM
    BLACKBERRY STORM 2 (9520) PRE RELEASE GSM UNLOCKED - eBay (item 170376316631 end time Sep-02-09 16:49:54 PDT)

How nuts is that!? 1700 bucks?! You know this guy got it for less than 800 bucks right?!
    Wow! Is it really that serious? I mean I wish I can buy it now too but $1700! I'll wait...patiently.
    08-26-09 07:32 PM
    I rather wait than pay for a phone thats $1700, not to mention that the release is only just around the corner
    08-26-09 07:45 PM
    actually guys, that is the "buy it now" price, if you look the bid is only at $0.99. If the bid is still at that or under 200 dollars when the auction is almost up, I will bid on that for sure.
    08-26-09 07:50 PM
    lol, we know that

BTW, nice avatar
    08-26-09 07:56 PM
    actually guys, that is the "buy it now" price, if you look the bid is only at $0.99. If the bid is still at that or under 200 dollars when the auction is almost up, I will bid on that for sure.

Well if it was to be that low, then I would definitely ask for more pictures and a tag with his Ebay name beside the phone. Just to make sure it's not a scam.
    08-26-09 08:00 PM
    F it guys... I'm taking it if its real. I'll see you on the ODIN side of the curve LOL
    08-26-09 08:04 PM
    F it guys... I'm taking it if its real. I'll see you on the ODIN side of the curve LOL
    Your're actually gonna buy this?
    08-26-09 08:13 PM
    How do these pre release phones even come from? Like sal where did that phone come from to make those vids?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 08:18 PM
    Your're actually gonna buy this?
    I'm good with words my man. I'll get that phone for a good price
    08-26-09 08:18 PM
    Now this, I wanna see. Keep us posted Mr. Salomondrin.
    08-26-09 08:27 PM
    I'm good with words my man. I'll get that phone for a good price
    Yeah keep us posted. If you get it put it up on your YouTube.
    08-26-09 08:29 PM
    Seriously guys please do research. I would hate for a crackberry user to get scammed and trust me things like this happen all the time.

First his profile says he has only 3 transactions on his account. I generally go with an atleast ten policy so I can find out what kind of sell/buyer he/she is.

Secondly, I never buy items that say "NEVER OPENED" yet the picture itself shows the box opened. You honestly think that if this person had the storm 2 he/she would not atleast try it out before they hand it over?

I got scammed on Ebay's Half.com two years ago and have never dealt with them since. My item was purchased and I sent the item out to the buyer. 30 days later the buyer filed a complaint that they never recieved my package. I contacted half.com and they said there was nothing they could do. I got the name and address of the buyer and filed a police report, they said after further investigation the person who "bought" the item had their account stolen. The worse part about it is that ebay does not allow you to leave negative feedback for buyers (or atleast half.com doesn't), and so this person "looked" trustworthy but after reading the positive feedback people were writing in negative comments about this person. Stupid my part for not reading...

But this guys only having 3 transactions I will have nothing to do with him/her. Mind you all of which he bought items never sold so this is his first ebay item selling???

Lastly it says GSM I'm on Verizon so it wouldn't work for me anyhow.
    08-26-09 08:33 PM
    Seriously guys please do research. I would hate for a crackberry user to get scammed and trust me things like this happen all the time.

First his profile says he has only 3 transactions on his account. I generally go with an atleast ten policy so I can find out what kind of sell/buyer he/she is.

Secondly, I never buy items that say "NEVER OPENED" yet the picture itself shows the box opened. You honestly think that if this person had the storm 2 he/she would not atleast try it out before they hand it over?

I got scammed on Ebay's Half.com two years ago and have never dealt with them since. My item was purchased and I sent the item out to the buyer. 30 days later the buyer filed a complaint that they never recieved my package. I contacted half.com and they said there was nothing they could do. I got the name and address of the buyer and filed a police report, they said after further investigation the person who "bought" the item had their account stolen. The worse part about it is that ebay does not allow you to leave negative feedback for buyers (or atleast half.com doesn't), and so this person "looked" trustworthy but after reading the positive feedback people were writing in negative comments about this person. Stupid my part for not reading...

But this guys only having 3 transactions I will have nothing to do with him/her. Mind you all of which he bought items never sold so this is his first ebay item selling???

Lastly it says GSM I'm on Verizon so it wouldn't work for me anyhow.
    That is why I would ask for more pictures AND a tag with the seller's Ebay name next to the phone.
    08-26-09 08:36 PM
    If Sal wants it, he'll get it.
    08-26-09 08:37 PM
    Anybody noticed the compatibility list of carriers for the 9520. Listing Bell and Telus is a stretch but at least it will be possible to use it on their network in a couple of months when they launch HSPA. On the other hand, listing Verizon is just as crazy as selling a "never opened" phone with a picture of it, obviously opened.
    08-27-09 01:01 PM
    If the bid ends fairly reasonable ( I mean where the phone is not much more then buying from Rogers or unlocked from States without contract) I will buy it. I will only buy it he does local pick up as I am in Waterloo........ Doubt he will though!!!!
    08-27-09 01:05 PM
    Yeah... unfortunately he doesn't have the phone with him... I asked for pics and he said he'll send them when he is back in town, because he was replying to my email from his phone... but the email shows he replied from a computer and not a phone! LOL
    08-27-09 01:06 PM
    Yeah... unfortunately he doesn't have the phone with him... I asked for pics and he said he'll send them when he is back in town, because he was replying to my email from his phone... but the email shows he replied from a computer and not a phone! LOL
    How do you know? I usually delete my email tagline that says "sent my from blackberry"
    08-27-09 01:08 PM
    He's also changed his name 4 times in the past year. The last time was yesterday from xx.lacoste. Kind of smells fishy!!
    08-27-09 01:54 PM
    Most likely a scam. It will come out in a few months, why risk it? Just wait.
    08-27-09 02:28 PM
    listing has been removed....
    08-27-09 05:29 PM
    If 2 is gonna be anything like 1, they can keep it!
    08-28-09 12:53 PM
    listing has been removed....
    Sal got the phone!
    08-28-09 02:22 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD