Hi there!

I'm a player of EvE Online, and I was wondering if anyone else might be and knows of a program for the storm that can keep track of one's Eve's characters. I was using Eve Berry for a while, but it is unfortunately a bit out dated and caused memory leakage on my phone. I was also using EMSP, but it gives me all kinds of errors and doesn't work consistently. I would just like a program that can track the skills and training of my characters through the use of the API.

Anyone know of any programs that might allow me to do that? Or any developers wanna build me one for a reasonable price? I just need a program that will work well on the Storm.
    03-20-09 08:50 PM
    I don't know of any apps that are made for the storm. I've been using eve commander through the bolt browser. Eve commander is a website that monitors all aspects of your character.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 09:32 AM
    Thanks. I'm hoping that with the release of the app world, some really kind EVE loving developer will give us what we need.
    03-21-09 11:38 AM
    Same here! If I was more programming savvy I'd take a stab at it myself

03-21-09 12:53 PM
    I guess I'm in the dark here I don't even know what eve is

03-21-09 01:38 PM
    I guess I'm in the dark here I don't even know what eve is

It's an MMO based in a sci-fi setting.

EDIT: Grammar.
    03-21-09 03:42 PM
    eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=544226

it doesnt work fantastic on the storm - am desperate for one. might check out tools and do my own
    03-29-09 04:46 PM
    eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=544226

it doesnt work fantastic on the storm - am desperate for one. might check out tools and do my own
    That really doesn't work for me, gives me too many different kinds of errors to bother with it.
    03-29-09 06:52 PM
    Hi Guys, i have a blackberry bold 9000,
    i downloaded the app for eve berry and input the api details but when i press fetch characters, i get full menu come up or close?
    Any ideas? i never had a blackberry before come across from iphone so any help would be appreciated thanks
    05-08-09 07:31 AM
    Thanks. I'm hoping that with the release of the app world, some really kind EVE loving developer will give us what we need.
    yea man for sure....lol
    05-08-09 08:52 AM
    Found this thread while googling EVE Online app for BlackBerry

Anyone tried EveBerry? Link: EveBerry -- a BlackBerry EVE Character Monitor

Also found this:
    EVE Mobile Skill Planner - Click Here!
    Last edited by stalkie; 06-29-10 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Updates
    06-29-10 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD