I emailed them this question this morning:

When Can we expect a Mobile Pro Version for the Blackberry Storm 9550? Soon?

Thanks

......And got this reply:

Thank you for the inquiry regarding Etrade Mobile Pro. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience or frustration you may have experienced regarding this issue. As our customer, we consider your comments very important.

The tentative release date for the Storm is the end of this month.

Save a tree and get secure, 24/7 access to your monthly statements and other E*TRADE documents with FREE Electronic Documents.Sign up now

For future inquiries you can visit the Online Service Center, it is the fast & easy way to get answers to all your questions. You can also reach E*TRADE by phone at one of the phone numbers located at etrade.com/contactus. As always, your business is most appreciated.

Sincerely,
    02-09-10 04:15 PM
    try this url on your device:

mobile.etrade.com/mobilepro_storm/Storm/ETradeMobileProStorm.jad

looks good so far
    02-11-10 12:28 AM
    Yea it works pretty well on my Storm 2. My only complaints are that it only works in portrait mode and things are pretty small on the screen. Sometimes it's hard to tell what you're clicking.
    02-12-10 08:08 PM
    E*Trade Mobile for the BB Storm is available. Go to etrade.com/mobile and follow the instructions.
    07-10-10 02:01 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD