I tried to use Flycast, that app sucks, it never works, or it will work for about 5 minutes and then stops. Slacker does not get sports stations. I would like to get something that will get espn radio on it. I did the Moodio, but I am at work right now and the firewall is blocking it. When i go to Moodio on my Storm, i can fill out everything but there is no button to create the account once all my information is in.

Can anyone help me out with a good radio app that will carry ESPN Radio

I had an iPhone and swtiched over, use to use AOL radio but it is not made for the Storm.

Suggestions ???
    02-13-09 07:34 AM
    I feel your pain man. Flycast sucks. I only keep it for 610wip and 950espn but I get the same issues you posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 07:41 AM
    I tried to use Flycast, that app sucks, it never works, or it will work for about 5 minutes and then stops. Slacker does not get sports stations. I would like to get something that will get espn radio on it. I did the Moodio, but I am at work right now and the firewall is blocking it. When i go to Moodio on my Storm, i can fill out everything but there is no button to create the account once all my information is in.

Can anyone help me out with a good radio app that will carry ESPN Radio

I had an iPhone and swtiched over, use to use AOL radio but it is not made for the Storm.

Suggestions ???
    Moodio works great for me. I had the same issue that you did. Buttons missing. Just create your account on your pc at moodio.fm and add your channel on your pc. Once your finished head to m.moodio.fm on your bb browser and sign in. You should be able to listen to it then. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 08:42 AM
    someone said about using orb??? any ideas about that.
    02-13-09 11:02 AM
    Moodio is the best at streaming your favorite am/fm radio stations.

Slacker is the best for streaming internet radio.
    02-13-09 09:03 PM
    Moodio is the best at streaming your favorite am/fm radio stations.
    WooHoo!

Thank you....kiss my xm good buy!
    06-26-09 12:37 PM
    Great way to stream. Thanks Much!
    06-26-09 01:44 PM
    06-26-09 02:32 PM
    moodio plays espn and espn2
    12-18-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD