Blackberry Storm (gen 1) on Verizon BIS
    Phone came up with an error code, I can press "OK" to clear codes but it comes back every time phone is turned on or battery pull.

First screen;
    "Uncaught exception: Index 15 >= 15"

Second screen;
    "Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.getOrWaitFor(0x7c802477365c398 5) owner died Thread[Thread-77335552,1]

Any ideas here?
    Re-synced with desktop manager with no change.
    Thank you in advance for your replies.
    05-11-10 12:31 PM
    Anybody? Still getting these codes.
    05-12-10 01:26 PM
    OK I got a white screen now. Phone is dead. Pull battery and it goes through what looks like normal boot sequence Blackberry/verizon/verifying security software. Then white screen pops up and says "App Error 523" "Reset" phone is non responsive to anything.
    It would appear to be an application issue however I have not loaded any new apps in months. Only apps im running are weather bug and facebook.
    I guess Im on to Verizon customer service.
    05-13-10 08:04 AM
    I've had that error before being out of my service area. I needed to be in 3g and I was in 1x. I was on vacation so it was awful not to have a phone. I was really upset at the time since I was new to blackberry and was considering returning it because that was the third problem I had with my new (at the time) storm. You can tell if this is your problem by rebooting and then as soon as possible click the manage connections icon and shut all connections off. If your phone stays on then you know that is your problem. Simply shut down I until you are in a home service area then reboot. I was able to turn on my connections to receive texts for a min then turn it off I until my vacation was over, then when I got into a home area I rebooted and all was fine.
    05-13-10 08:14 AM
    Eddie thanks for the reply, I tried accessing the connections screen but was unable to do so. I am in my home area so 3g shouldn't be the problem but it was worth a shot. Thank you.
    05-13-10 08:37 AM
    Have you tried restoring from the DM? If that doesn't work I'd take that bad boy back to the store and get a shiny new one!
    05-13-10 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD