Can someone tell me why i'm getting this when I try to back up my phone please. Also can I back up two different phones on the computer without changing something. Thank you.
    05-24-09 11:31 AM
    clear your browser cache

yes you can back up 2 different phones, they each have their own PIN
    05-24-09 11:40 AM
    Thanks howarmat working now.
    05-24-09 12:03 PM
    I have the same problem everytime I upgrade but howarmat's solution fixes it.

I play it safe and clear my browser cache, history, cookies, everything on that same page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 12:09 PM
    I also clear the Browser Cache before each backup, but I do it in DM:

Backup/Restore>Advanced
    05-24-09 12:56 PM
    [QUOTE=howarmat;2634652]clear your browser cache.

I have cleared browser cache on my Storm and also in DM. Neither way worked. I have also tried backing up on both my Desktop which is XP Pro and Laptop running Vista.

I am running the 148 version without any modifications.

Please help!!
    05-24-09 08:53 PM
    [QUOTE=AZToy4x4;2637996]
    clear your browser cache.

I have cleared browser cache on my Storm and also in DM. Neither way worked. I have also tried backing up on both my Desktop which is XP Pro and Laptop running Vista.

I am running the 148 version without any modifications.

Please help!!
    It's unclear if your running the straight "Backup" in DM or some other way. I always backup using "Advanced" under "Backup and Restore." I highlight every item on the right side under Device Databases: Left mouse click the first item, scroll to bottom, Shft+left mouse click on the last item highlights all items in blue. Go back up to Browser Cache. Ctrl+left mouse click on Browser Cache (turns from blue to white). Hit << in center and all items except Browser Cache are backed up. Never a problem for me with this approach.
    05-24-09 09:01 PM
    I was using the standard backup and that didnt work. I tried Crackberryfan's adive to just selectively backup and that failed in the T's in the list.

Help Please

Thanks
    05-24-09 09:20 PM
    Can someone tell me why i'm getting this when I try to back up my phone please. Also can I back up two different phones on the computer without changing something. Thank you.
    i just had this problem. its weird. but all i did was i cleared all the cache, history, and stuff in my browser and it backed up fine
    05-24-09 09:21 PM
    I was using the standard backup and that didnt work. I tried Crackberryfan's adive to just selectively backup and that failed in the T's in the list.

Help Please

Thanks
    In advanced, try backing up groups of five or ten items at a time. When you encounter a failure, then try those items individually until you can identify the one causing the problelm. Clear it and then you should be able to do the full backup.
    05-24-09 10:18 PM
    I finally ran Crackutil and wiped the Storm and then installed 4.7.0.148 and was able to reload my downloaded applications and successfully complete a backup.

After the clean install I had 50MB free. Never seen that high amount free.
    05-25-09 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD