02-18-09 12:28 PM
34 12
tools
    it gives me on error on "TLS OPtions" why .. why is it being evil i say... can someone plz help..
    01-25-09 07:53 PM
    Clearing the "map locations" cache and "smart card options" cache through DM fixed my Curve back up error issues.
    01-26-09 08:45 PM
    I have tried clearing cache but absolutely no luck?! Any other ideas?
    02-15-09 09:54 AM
    I encountered the same problem; here's how I fixed it.

Use advanced backup to back up each db individually. Eventually you'll hit the one that's causing the error.

Depending on which db is causing the error, clear it from the storm and restore using a previous copy of the db

For me, it was the browser cache that was corrupted. I cleared it and the backup was successful.

If that doesn't work, consider restoring the device from a previous backup
    I've been having the same issues ever since upgrading to .103 and this method has worked for me as well. Seems that the browser cache is the culprit almost every time.
    02-15-09 09:59 AM
    Open up your browser
    Hit menu key
    Hit Options button
    Hit Cache Operations

Clear everything on the page.

Your backups should work, I did not have to do a battery pull when I had this happen to me but others have stated it did not work for them until they cleared it all out and also did a battery pull.

Hope this helps....
    This worked for me thanks!!!
    02-15-09 12:26 PM
    Cleaned the cache and now it works fine ! Thanks to the group for all your help
    02-15-09 02:40 PM
    Originally Posted by ainvar
    Open up your browser
    Hit menu key
    Hit Options button
    Hit Cache Operations

Your backups should work, I did not have to do a battery pull when I had this happen to me but others have stated it did not work for them until they cleared it all out and also did a battery pull.

Hope this helps....

That worked for me, too!

Thanks!!
    02-17-09 11:19 AM
    Originally Posted by ainvar
    Open up your browser
    Hit menu key
    Hit Options button
    Hit Cache Operations

Hope this helps....

That worked for me, too!

Thanks!!
    Same problem here too...I also have been trying all other suggestions. This worked for me! Thanks guys!
    02-17-09 01:50 PM
    What if clearing cache and memory doesnt work? I have done this and still can not back up or restore! Grrr
    02-18-09 12:28 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD