Ok people please help me out here. I work in a small school district our IT person for some reason seemed to not understand me when I was asking about the storm update. I told her that I expected there to be over the course of the next several months a few updates to fix QS issues. She seemed to think that this was not an issue she had to deal with on her end. So I'm wondering what the truth is. I here that the TI dept has to push the update to you is that true or can I just do the online update? What do I need to do to get things moving in the right direction?

Thanks
    Abigfish
    12-02-08 06:37 PM
    Well the assumption naturally is that you are on BES correct? If so your Admin needs to push the update to you if they updated their BES server to the right Version CX need your help here
    12-02-08 07:44 PM
    Well the assumption naturally is that you are on BES correct? If so your Admin needs to push the update to you if they updated their BES server to the right Version CX need your help here
    We have only 7 licences on our system and I got one because there were two left so that is a total of 6 people using the BB system. Yes I have BES and i like it a lot however I have no faith in our IT dept in that She has no real interest in this peogram since so few people actually use it. My OTA updater will not connect and when I try and do the online update it tells me that there is not an update to be had. My assumption is that it has something to do with the fact that I am on BES system. What would happen if I just added the leaked update? Would I brick the BES or the Storm? I'm a bit frustrated about the situation no support from IT and a lack of knowledge on my part.
    12-02-08 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD