after downloading the update, i can not activate with enterprise activation. Any ideas? i have 9530
    02-03-09 08:21 PM
    I seem to be having the same problem........I upgraded from .90 to .99

I activated the phone and it "unactivated' itself

I then could not activate again

I then wiped the phone and did a fresh install and still cannot activate!!

Anyone have any thoughts how to fix this?
    02-03-09 08:35 PM
    Does it give you an error? If so what does it say?
    No error........Just stuck on where it says "activating <my email address>..."

I have had no problem activating on .65 .75 .83 .85 .90

Anyone with thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
    02-03-09 08:43 PM
    Everytime I have done an OS upgrade or a wipe and clean install I have had to get a new activation password from the BES for enterprise activation. I happen to work in the server group at my work so I remote in and set myself a new password. Depending on how its setup the BES enterprise activation password is only good for a short period of time. I've been told that you shouldn't have to run the enterprise activation after an OS upgrade but I have had to every time.

It could be that you need a new activation password from your BES administrator.
    02-03-09 08:58 PM
    after downloading the update, i can not activate with enterprise activation. Any ideas? i have 9530
    Delete service books, reboot phone and try again.

your IT department may also need to check your BES account to see if you have messages in queue that need to be cleared. something may be holding it up.
    02-03-09 08:58 PM
    Everytime I have done an OS upgrade or a wipe and clean install I have had to get a new activation password from the BES for enterprise activation. I happen to work in the server group at my work so I remote in and set myself a new password. Depending on how its setup the BES enterprise activation password is only good for a short period of time. I've been told that you shouldn't have to run the enterprise activation after an OS upgrade but I have had to every time.

It could be that you need a new activation password from your BES administrator.
    These guys have activated with BES a few times and seem like they know the simple steps of activating.
    02-03-09 09:01 PM
    ive had it hang up on activating my email also. cancel the activation and try again. also make sure ur pw is reset. once i had it still happen and i changed to a totally new password. usually pw are good for 48 hrs regardless of if u activate or not. keep trying it
    02-03-09 09:04 PM
    After your OS upgrade leave your device connected to your DM, as long as it the computer with the with your mail. Look at the bottom left hand corner of your DM you should have the following "SERVER ONLINE" if this is present the device will automatically connect and activate. I have not been able to activate wirelessly and this works for me.....
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 02-03-09 at 09:51 PM.
    02-03-09 09:45 PM
    I fixed my problem..........I changed the password for the service account for my BES Server and forgot to update the service logon account password section

Was my fault!!

Thanks for all the help!!
    02-03-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD