I won't be quick to judge. There's still 10 hours left here on the westcoast but I don't see any official OS updates today. I would love to be wrong but enough is enough...

Can we stop basing threads without any evidence? Obviously, today proves that Verizon reps do not know what they are talking about. They probably know as much as us because that ones that actually like the Storm and are willing to go beyond their duty to provide information to consumers gets their information from crackberry. So if there are more threads speculating the thread is coming out on a certain day, then the Verizon reps will repeat that information to consumers.

We should move all the speculation threads to one super speculation thread so that we don't fill the rest of the forum with "I heard this" and "I heard that" threads.

Like I said, I would love for an official OS to come out more than many others because I am still using leaked version .85 and don't feel like installing any more leaked OS' but enough is enough....

P.S. - I still hope I'm wrong...lol
    02-20-09 05:15 PM

We should move all the speculation threads to one super speculation thread so that we don't fill the rest of the forum with "I heard this" and "I heard that" threads.
    Well said....
    02-20-09 05:26 PM
    I heard that they delayed it just to f*ck with us thanks to the whining on CB
    02-20-09 05:36 PM
    I heard that they delayed it just to f*ck with us thanks to the whining on CB
    lol those bastards!
    02-20-09 05:40 PM
    Can we stop basing threads without any evidence?
    Because we REALLY needed a new thread to say this.
    02-20-09 05:44 PM
    they killed kenny!
    02-20-09 06:00 PM
    Obviously we do because after I posted this thread another thread opened up speculating a rumor that the official update is now around the end of March. And the worst part is, this thread gets moved....
    02-20-09 06:50 PM
    What's so "obvious"? Who CARES about speculation??? Crying and ranting and posting and SPECULATING isn't going to make anything come out faster. This thread got moved because it's POINTLESS. How many other BS threads are there on this forum with the SAME BS being posted...

GET A LIFE.
    02-20-09 06:53 PM
    I went to Walmart and punched the guy selling Iphones.

It helped....a little
    02-20-09 07:20 PM
    I agree that crying and ranting and posting and SPECULATING isn't going to make anything come out faster. That's why I said I wish it went away or moved to one super thread. Who CARES about speculation? Exactly! Not me!

I think you read this thread wrong. I said we should CLEAR up the forum of those threads and you are arguing for the same thing.
    02-20-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD