haha its cool, no worries
    03-31-09 07:00 PM
    ugh this thread has gotten quiet and im bored...
    03-31-09 07:11 PM
    ugh this thread has gotten quiet and im bored...
    That is true...
    03-31-09 07:21 PM
    These should hold you over.
    Failblog.org
    FMyLife.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 07:22 PM
    We need some new exciting news. There's always tomorrow!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 07:27 PM
    *stands up, walks into wall... takes 3 steps back..... walks into wall again... repeats*
    03-31-09 07:28 PM
    No that's not what I'm saying. In an earlier post, I said anything from .113 up. Yes they could decide to release .113. Or they could release something higher. It's totally up to the carrier.
    ok cool just the way it came out there i thought you were giving up something. lol
    03-31-09 07:32 PM
    I have been finding enjoyment in this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/por...rowser-195571/
    03-31-09 07:32 PM
    I have been finding enjoyment in this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/por...rowser-195571/
    Oh. My. Goodness. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Wow.
    03-31-09 07:41 PM
    at the risk of sounding insensitive, that was the one of the funniest things i have read on this forum
    03-31-09 07:42 PM
    ok cool just the way it came out there i thought you were giving up something. lol
    I can't tell you what a carrier is or isnt planning on doing. But there are definitely other carriers testing software for the Storm. Who's to say Telus or Bell will not release software for the Storm at the same time or before Verizon. They are three independent carriers who actions are exclusive to themselves.
    03-31-09 07:54 PM
    lets start a thread in owner's lounge where we list our browser history...sorta like CB truth or dare...

OMG TUESDAYS SUXZORS!!!
    03-31-09 07:54 PM
    not mobile friendly, but here is more entertainment...scroll down so you can see the graph and the embedded video...

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? � GraphJam: Music and Pop Culture in Charts and Graphs. Let us explain them.
    03-31-09 07:55 PM
    I can't tell you what a carrier is or isnt planning on doing. But there are definitely other carriers testing software for the Storm. Who's to say Telus or Bell will not release software for the Storm at the same time or before Verizon. They are three independent carriers who actions are exclusive to themselves.
    thanks for your input CX, anything you can say is greatly appreciated, even if it is only stating the obvious
    03-31-09 07:56 PM
    honestly dude your talkin chinese to me with all the backend business stuff, im just a regular dude with a new toy learning how to play with it properly. i appreciate the responses and all.like i said i got a new toy and just want it to run the way it was intented too.(not sure anymore what that intent is but i do like my phone,lol)
    03-31-09 08:25 PM
    Totally off subject but patches, I love the Zepplin Lyrics in the signature
    03-31-09 08:27 PM
    people test, if the carrier approves of it, it goes out to customers. Say Bell or Telus approves and sends out an OS, there is nothing stopping a VZW person to use that OS
    03-31-09 08:30 PM
    Yeah Bell had .76 out before .75 was released. In fact I think Bell released .76 before they released any storms lol
    03-31-09 08:36 PM
418 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD