The end key on my Storm just does not feel the same as the other keys. It feels like there is something wrong with the mechanism. When I press on the end button, it feels like its grinding against something. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    12-13-08 08:56 PM
    Yeah I've had problems with my end key being extremely loose!!! That is why i'm awaiting my replacement phone now.
    12-13-08 08:57 PM
    there seems to be an issue with this key.
    I've read a couple of comments from people whose end key just totally fell off the phone.
    get it checked at the store...
    12-13-08 08:57 PM
    In my case, it's the send key. I think the strange feeling is the key rubbing on the key next to it. I'm getting mine replaced before it falls off.

BTW- it's so loose that I can see under it and it appears to be a membrane unit with the 4 keys just glued to it. Same as the keyboards on all other BlackBerry's.
    12-13-08 09:17 PM
    My storm "End" key popped off last night when I simply set it down on my night stand. I had it only 2 1/2 weeks. The green phone button also looks a little wobbly too. They are sending me a new phone, but it looks like they have a major design issue here. Not to mention the back light shining through the edges.
    12-14-08 10:02 PM
    I know that some people's keys have totally fallen off. consider yourself lucky.
    12-14-08 10:19 PM
    My green key has completely fell off today. Should I glued back on or it doesnt worth the risk and I should get a replacement? Its 2 months old.

Thanks for your help.
    02-13-09 10:14 AM
    I noticed the same thing last night. It doesn't bother me as long as its working, but it does seem very loose.
    02-13-09 10:25 AM
    my end key some times gets stuck .... like one time my mom called me and was bitchin at me and i thought i hung my phone up i was yelling and saying what a *** she is and and she herd me... lol yea i gots in trouble for a while
    02-13-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD