Alright, so I got my replacement storm in yesterday, and I noticed a new key in my keyboard. It shows a little miniature globe in place of the SYM button that used to be there. I was curious what is was, and it showed up 4 languages, and I clicked one to see what it did, and then I went back to English.. Now every time I access the virtual keyboard, this annoying 'EN' appears in the top right corner. I haven't been able to find how to get rid of it, and it's bugging the crap out of me. How do I get rid of this, and how to I get the other SYM key to come back on my keyboard instead of that stupid little globe. I searched and found a few threads, but no solutions.

Thanks.
    01-15-09 09:56 PM
    Select your primary language & it will go away. I believe its in setup wizard (in setup folder)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 10:27 PM
    I have the same problem on Bold and selecting the primary language did not make it go away. There have been a number of thread on this topic (although not for a storm). They all end with same conclusion. OS reinstall or upgrade is the only thing that makes it go away.
    01-16-09 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD